Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: say it aint so!

(Bucks County)

Default say it aint so!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eln_election_rdp

This cannot be good for PA law abiding gun owners as far as I can see

(Carbon County)

Default Re: say it aint so!

Fortunately its our Commonwealths Constitution that gives us our LTCF rights, The US Constitution has been so perverted already that the only possible downside is that they might pass legislation like an Assualt Weapons ban again. But Bush wont sign it...so lets look ahead to the next Presidential Race!
    Vote Republican! Even though I like some things the Dems do on the domestic front, I cant recall EVER liking their foreign policy. Lets hope America agrees....look for the Dems to nominate a Southerner...only way they have won recent Presidency.
    if you ever see my post edited...its most likely for speling :D
    "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-In Time of War the Law Falls Silent-Cicero
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"-If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"America Starts Here!"-former PA state Slogan...until NJ complained and our wussy GovRendell changed it!

(Montgomery County)

Are you sure Bush would not sign it? He is a lame duck and is now more interested in how he would be remembered in history.

(Chester County)

he is going to sign anything that comes his way. you watch and see.

(Chester County)

I agree unfortunately for instance it's one of the reasons behind the partys outster is not being about smaller Government heck I think he's only ever vetoed 1 bill since taking office.As far as just vote Republican? you would vote for anti-Geullianni(sp) or McCain? just 2 RINOs IMHO

(Carbon County)

Bush has only vetoed little because the agenda was set by his party who controlled the entire House...duh! Will he sign anything?...He darn well better THINK about it if he ever wants son Jeb to run nationally.
    And of course NO Gooliani...no way even with support of "legitimate businessmen" he'd get the nomination...then again I may be wrong...Rendell seems to be doing "OK".

Besides Odds are ANY DEM will be worse for 2nd Amendment anyway! Name any friendly Dems?
    if you ever see my post edited...its most likely for speling :D
    "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-In Time of War the Law Falls Silent-Cicero
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"-If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"America Starts Here!"-former PA state Slogan...until NJ complained and our wussy GovRendell changed it!