Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Hokkmike Guest

Default The worst thing about my LGS.....

I actually really ENJOY my LGS and spend a lot of time there but what has really bothered me lately is that they have absolutely no idea when anything they have ordered will arrive.

It is, of course, not their fault and a by-product of today's maddening panic buying. I have been waiting for a new shipment of Mosin Nagants to arrive and they have no idea as to when it might happen. Could be next week, six months, or never. That is kind of what they tell me.

So, I check weekly. I have given one of the employees my phone number but they are so busy that the daily routine keeps them hopping and quite distracted. When I hang out to window shop or in rare lulls shoot the breeze it is AMAZING how many people come in or just call asking about the availability of Ar's, ammo, and etc.

The same is true for just about any firearm a person might want to order. The answer is that we'll get it when(ever) and if always seem to apply.

Hopefully, as some of you have predicted, this will pass. At least until 2014 when hopefully all of the panic buyers' intelligent Pro-2A votes will make things better for us in the Senate and the House and give us some breathing room. Then maybe we can get some semi-permanent respite.

(York County)

Default Re: The worst thing about my LGS.....

Last edited by Calzonewdippingsauce; February 14th, 2013 at 11:03 PM.