Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clarion County)

Talking Warning to MUPHERE"S Funny Rant

Yeah you know who you/they are. They do not touch their weapons until the day before brown err uhh deer season. Then they load the super duper giant mag's,camo orange clothing and multiple cases of beer in their suv and head to Clarion,Clearfield or marienville to hunt.
    You people are the ones we natives call MUPHERE'S. From the drunken,slurred,run together statement " I'muphere fer deer season"

I am warning you people. I live at 4287 huckleberry ridge rd Sligo PA. I drive to clarion via the back roads every day to get to work. I pick up trash along these roads in the summer also.
    Here is the warning do not litter up my neighborhood! Do not park your Escalade or Yukon in the middle of the road facing the wrong direction. Do not shoot toward my house! Do not shine your stupid spotlight in my windows!
    And most importantly do not wound a bunch of animals and come into my work place drunk and bragging!
    Any or all of these actions may land you a good punch in the nose and a kicked MUPHERE posterior.

For the responsible hunters and outdoorsmen who pursue their hobbies in my neighborhood please stop by for a cup of coffee and show and tell of your trophies.
    But remember dont be a MUPHERE.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Warning to MUPHERE"S Funny Rant

MUPHERE? Never heard of that before but then again I don't hunt so you are at least safe from me.

(Allegheny County)

I'm glad I used to go to Tionesta to do those things.

Clarion sounds inhospitable.

Just a few differences.

Niether me nor my friend drink.
    I leave my campsite cleaner than when I got there. Must be the boyscout coming out in me.
    I buy all my food and stuff at the local stores knowing it helps the economy. At least it helps at Georges Little Store at 62 and 666. Good steaks and bacon.
    I shoot my deer rifle quite a few times during the year and not just off bags.
    I don't spotlight at all(can't legally with pistol on hip)
    I no longer shoot at running deer (a combination of age and a couple long tracking sessions taught me the way)

I have never shot a wallhanger to brag about.

I've been to Clarion (friends camp during off season) Everybody there got 5hit faced. I never went back so didn't get much of a chance to "mingle"with the locals or meet up with you Josh and share a cup of caff.

I know puhlenty of MUPHERE's and it's embarrassing to be around them.

later

27hand
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Clarion County)

Quote Originally Posted by 27hand View Post
    I'm glad I used to go to Tionesta to do those things.

Clarion sounds inhospitable.

Just a few differences.

Niether me nor my friend drink.
    I leave my campsite cleaner than when I got there. Must be the boyscout coming out in me.
    I buy all my food and stuff at the local stores knowing it helps the economy. At least it helps at Georges Little Store at 62 and 666. Good steaks and bacon.
    I shoot my deer rifle quite a few times during the year and not just off bags.
    I don't spotlight at all(can't legally with pistol on hip)
    I no longer shoot at running deer (a combination of age and a couple long tracking sessions taught me the way)

I have never shot a wallhanger to brag about.

I've been to Clarion (friends camp during off season) Everybody there got 5hit faced. I never went back so didn't get much of a chance to "mingle"with the locals or meet up with you Josh and share a cup of caff.

I know puhlenty of MUPHERE's and it's embarrassing to be around them.

later

27hand
    Yep Im like you. I actually clean the woods up when I hunt or when I rode quads. i dont know what is wrong with some people.
    Tionesta is some good bear hunting so Im told.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.