Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Obama wants it both ways

First he tells us that we are in "the most profound economic emergency since the Great Depression." and we better pass the stimulus bill or the world will come crashing down. He wasn't sure if the stimulus would work or not, but he was so desperate, he had to do something.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29107790/

February 10th
    Obama said his administration inherited a deficit of more than $1 trillion along with "the most profound economic emergency since the Great Depression."

"That is a deficit that could turn a crisis into a catastrophe. And I refuse to let that happen. As long as I hold this office, I will do whatever it takes to put this country back to work."
    But now, things are "not as bad as we think", so we can afford to spend more taxpayer money on all his pet projects. He says Americans shouldn't be "whipsawed by bursts of either bad or good news"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090313/.../obama_economy

March 13th
    WASHINGTON – Confronting misgivings, even in his own party, President Barack Obama mounted a stout defense of his blueprint to overhaul the economy Thursday, declaring the national crisis is "not as bad as we think" and his plans will speed recovery.

Challenged to provide encouragement as the nation's "confidence builder in chief," Obama said Americans shouldn't be whipsawed by bursts of either bad or good news and he was "highly optimistic" about the long term.

The president's proposals for major health care, energy and education changes in the midst of economic hard times faced skepticism from both Democrats and Republicans on Capitol Hill, as senators questioned his budget outlook and the deficits it envisions in the middle of the next decade.
    Americans have short memories, but has it gotten so bad that stuff that happened a month ago is too much to retain? We knew there would be on-the-job training for this poser but this is ridiculous.

(York County)

Default Re: Obama wants it both ways

I could make a really raunchy joke now, considering the title of this thread...

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post

Well... don't let me stop you!
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    Ha! That's kinda where my mind was heading.

(Montgomery County)

I don't think anyone here is surprised by this. O Great One will lie, steal and cheat to push his new world agenda forward. Problem is, he is really too stupid to get it done---and lets not even start about the people he surrounds himself with.

One more thing, it does seem like there are more and more media people outing him. If the economy doesn't recover very soon, in 2 years there will be a lot more R's in office. They might be just as bad too though---basically, I think we're foooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns4Fun View Post
    I don't think anyone here is surprised by this. O Great One will lie, steal and cheat to push his new world agenda forward. Problem is, he is really too stupid to get it done---and lets not even start about the people he surrounds himself with.

One more thing, it does seem like there are more and more media people outing him. If the economy doesn't recover very soon, in 2 years there will be a lot more R's in office. They might be just as bad too though---basically, I think we're foooked.
    you hit the nail on the head. the R's are just as bad. there needs to be a third party. im confused
    FJB