Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default I love you guys.

I really do. We, as gun owners and freedom lovers, are a family. None of us can deal with the challenges we will be facing alone. I think adversity can tend to bring out the worst in people, and it seems to be causing quite a bit of unnecessary infighting among us today in the shadow of last night's election.

I just want you folks to know that I appreciate having the PAFOA around as a place to come talk with a large group of like minded people. We are going to need to stick together if we are going to come out of whatever happens with our rights (and our sanity) intact. There is going to be quite a lot of fecal matter hitting the proverbial fan in the coming years, and we all need to remember that we're going to need our brothers and sisters by our sides to help clean it off our faces so that we can continue to fight the good fight.

(Northampton County)

Thumbs up Re: I love you guys.

I feel you brother.

(Berks County)

Default Re: I love you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BerksCountyDave View Post
    I really do. We, as gun owners and freedom lovers, are a family. None of us can deal with the challenges we will be facing alone. I think adversity can tend to bring out the worst in people, and it seems to be causing quite a bit of unnecessary infighting among us today in the shadow of last night's election.

I just want you folks to know that I appreciate having the PAFOA around as a place to come talk with a large group of like minded people. We are going to need to stick together if we are going to come out of whatever happens with our rights (and our sanity) intact. There is going to be quite a lot of fecal matter hitting the proverbial fan in the coming months, and we all need to remember that we're going to need our brothers and sisters by our sides to help clean it off our faces so that we can continue to fight the good fight.
    fixed it for ya

(Lackawanna County)

I just want you folks to know that I appreciate having the PAFOA around as a place to come talk with a large group of like minded people. We are going to need to stick together if we are going to come out of whatever happens with our rights (and our sanity) intact. There is going to be quite a lot of fecal matter hitting the proverbial fan in the coming years, and we all need to remember that we're going to need our brothers and sisters by our sides to help clean it off our faces so that we can continue to fight the good fight.
    i still want my two dollars.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    i still want my two dollars.

Haha what movie is that from? I remember laughing my ass off, but I can't remember what that was from.

(Allegheny County)

Can't agree more.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Berks County)

Haha what movie is that from? I remember laughing my ass off, but I can't remember what that was from.
    Better Off Dead.......

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by sluggie24 View Post
    Better Off Dead.......
    That's right. A shitty movie, if I remember correctly. But that part is hilarious.

(Allegheny County)

Yea there are some good folk on here....
    You are right it is a uphill battle on its way...But PAFOA is a light in the sea of shit...
    I keep thinking of moving back sooner rather than later...
    -A
    No matter who you vote for the government always gets in.

(Clarion County)

Talking Re: I love you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomous View Post
    Yea there are some good folk on here....
    You are right it is a uphill battle on its way...But PAFOA is a light in the sea of shit...
    I keep thinking of moving back sooner rather than later...
    -A
    A poet,how refreshing !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast