Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Any home detectives out there?

Have been hearing, seeing, reading about some interesting theories concerning Chief Medical Examiner H. Wayne Carver II (We all know him as the Santa Claus coroner that determined "only the long gun was used" in the CT shooting).

I am no conspiracy theorist, not by a long shot; however, my recollection of the reporting on the day the shooting happened raised my eyebrows slightly from the very first day. I remember it being reported initially that Lanza was found inside the building with two pistols, and that an AR15 Bushmaster was found later in his car trunk outside. Then when I got home from work and read it again, it had been changed to the Bushmaster being found in the building next to his body. Then when the coroner's report came out, it stated that ONLY the Bushmaster was used in the shooting. By then I was fairly concerned at the inconsistencies. It got a little worse when I saw the "assault rifle" being taken out of the trunk and "unloaded" (according to the news headline).. Again, was it in the trunk or in the school, media?? The weapon that I saw them unloading on that particular video was not an AR15. So, like I said, I am no conspiracy theorist... But I do have a very good memory, and I know what I read, and I know what I heard, and I know what I saw. I can even tell you exactly where I was sitting, what I was doing, and who I was with when I read the initial report, who I texted about it, etc.

Anyways, has anyone done any digging on this Chief Medical Examiner H. Wayne Carver II fellow?

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Any home detectives out there?

I thought the police recovered a shotgun from the trunk of his car?
    Dont Forget To Give Me Some Good Rep! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BandanaBandit1 View Post
    I thought the police recovered a shotgun from the trunk of his car?
    That's what it looked like to me in the video, however, they were reporting it as an "assault rifle" as I watched the video.

(Washington County)

The weapon shown on video being removed from the trunk appeared to be a Saiga 12. It had a right side Kalashnikov style charging handle, and a shotgun shell came out of the chamber when the officer cleared it. It also appeared to have a Saiga forend.