Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ZOMBI?

(Philadelphia County)

Default ZOMBI?

I've been reading about zombi's and the ZRT and was hoping someone could explain it all for me. any info would be great thank you.

Default Re: ZOMBI?

Quote Originally Posted by PHILLYFIRE3 View Post
    I've been reading about zombi's and the ZRT and was hoping someone could explain it all for me. any info would be great thank you.
    I would highly recommend going out and buying this:

as well as this, for a bit more info:

few footnotes, never light them on fire, aim for the head, be prepared

(Cambria County)

To put it in a nutshell. Preparing for Zombies is a way of saying your ready for anything.

It is about preparation. It is about being ready for a worst case scenario. And lets face it Zombies walking the earth is pretty much a Worst Case Scenario.

It is a fun way to talk about being ready. And everyone can decide how ready you want to be. From just carrying a pistol daily. To purchasing a nice new Evil Black Rifle, Tons of Ammo, Food and water, and other needed supplies. And you can do this without someone labeling you a "Survivalist" or a nut case (well... when you start talking Zombies. Some may think your a bit off your rocker. My betterhalf does. But she also has a ZRT sticker on her car). I mean come on. We are preparing for a Zombie Attack. You really can't take us "to" seriously.

It is a way of talking about Bad Guys in general sometimes. No one cares if you talk about lighting up a Zombie that broke into your house and is threatening your family. Do that all day, and no one flinches. Talk about shooting "someone" and then you get raised eyebrows. It's OK, to kill Zombies. No one cares.

They have websites out that are just dedicated just to Zombie Invasions (and other natural disasters). www.zombiehunter.com is the biggest one. They teach preparedness to people all over the country. All over the world.

Let me put it this way. If your ready to survive a Zombie Apocalypse. Your probably ready to survive any Natural Disaster that may occur. Any Terrorist Incursion. Or Government downfall. No matter how big the problem is, these would pale in the face of the Walking Dead Roaming the Earth.

So order your ZRT patches and stickers. And get on board, ready to fight the next Zombie Attack. (We are convinced that it will start in the Peoples Republic of New Jersey.)
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(Allegheny County)

as I was putting a ZRT sticker on the kids new guitar hero guitar, he turned and asked me what the ZRT is for. My wife, standing nearby, raised her eyebrows and said "yeah hon, what exactly is the ZRT?" While I tried to explain that we are the first line (and possibly only line) of defense against the imminent invasion of zombies, they both looked at me like I was crazy. My reaction???? I gave them both a big hug, grabbed the guitar and commenced to play guitar hero for a couple hours. Some folks just won't get it, but they sure will 'priciate us when the SHTF...

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

(Philadelphia County)

Thanks guys for replying, i now understand. ill order my patches.

(Dauphin County)

we got sticker too !!
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pirateron View Post
    as I was putting a ZRT sticker on the kids new guitar hero guitar, he turned and asked me what the ZRT is for. My wife, standing nearby, raised her eyebrows and said "yeah hon, what exactly is the ZRT?" While I tried to explain that we are the first line (and possibly only line) of defense against the imminent invasion of zombies, they both looked at me like I was crazy. My reaction???? I gave them both a big hug, grabbed the guitar and commenced to play guitar hero for a couple hours. Some folks just won't get it, but they sure will 'priciate us when the SHTF...
    Shouldn't that be "they sure will 'priciate us when the ZWTE..."
    Please help my Baby Kitties and I avoid being homeless.

keep in mind that the zombie survival guide has it's moments of WTF is that guy thinking? in regards to the author.

over at the ZRT forum I am working on compiling a list of the WTF's to post ie:

"it's a good idea to go into the inner city during an outbreak to look for a place to reinforce"

"avoid m-16's and AR-15's"

"barricade yourselves on the second story of your house, use an axe to chop up the stairs so they can't get up"

ummm....ya.

funny read, but don't read it like the bible.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    keep in mind that the zombie survival guide has it's moments of WTF is that guy thinking? in regards to the author.

over at the ZRT forum I am working on compiling a list of the WTF's to post ie:

"it's a good idea to go into the inner city during an outbreak to look for a place to get shot by triple sized hordes zombies that are as well armed as you"

"avoid m-16's and AR-15's because zombies don't like to be shot with them"

"barricade yourselves on the second story of your house, use an axe to chop up the stairs so they can't get up and in a matter of weeks you'll be eating your kids because you cant get out to find food."

ummm....ya.

funny read, but don't read it like the bible.
    Had to do it
    Please help my Baby Kitties and I avoid being homeless.

(Bucks County)

So who is going to help me execute the Rolling Tower idea they suggest in the Zombie Survival Guide?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast