Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Washington County)

Default Need RSO for May 23rd Machine Gun Shoot

The RSO I had scheduled just cancelled, so looking for an experienced NRA Certified RSO to work the line on our May 23rd MG shoot. I'll be the backup RSO for you to take breaks. We are expecting ~30 shooters that have a choice of ~30 machine guns. Each of the 3 lanes will have an experienced person handling each guest, so you just need to maintain the line and hopefully you won't be interacting directly with any shooters.

I would need you at the range from 8:30am to 6pm on May 23rd. Shooting starts at 10am. I'm looking to trade you a 5-Machine Gun Shooting package (I would pick these machine guns: M60, Tommy Gun, SCAR 17, M16 in 50 Beowulf, P90) at the event in lieu of cash payment, plus all the free soda & water you can drink and free pizza.

Contact me if you are interested.

Just one requirement: Be an active NRA RSO with experience running a line.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Adams County)

Default Re: Need RSO for May 23rd Machine Gun Shoot

Too bad I am on the other side of the state sounds like a good time. 4hrs is just too far to drive.

(Westmoreland County)

I would have taken you up on that if I hadn't made other plans for that weekend. Though I have to say 10-6 is a really long exhausting day. Being that focused on a hot range for 8 hours can really wear you out. Do you have plans for breaks for the RSO? If I may make a suggestion: Try to find two RSOs and have them rotate. One hour on, one hour off. That will keep them fresh and focused. It'll keep your line going and be much safer.

If you could get me someone to Erie County to spread 8 yards of mulch, we have a deal. Oh, and they have to take orders from my wife all day....Bad weekend for me, otherwise I would do it in a minute.
    Jules

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotsGuards View Post
    I would have taken you up on that if I hadn't made other plans for that weekend. Though I have to say 10-6 is a really long exhausting day. Being that focused on a hot range for 8 hours can really wear you out. Do you have plans for breaks for the RSO? If I may make a suggestion: Try to find two RSOs and have them rotate. One hour on, one hour off. That will keep them fresh and focused. It'll keep your line going and be much safer.
    I'm also a NRA RSO, so I'll be helping out throughout the day giving 15 minute breaks per hour to the RSO. We plan on all shooting being completed by 4pm, but you know how that goes. I would gladly give two RSO's the same deal, then they could work 30 minutes on and 30 minutes off.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)