Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Racially-charged school bus fight

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-bellevil...,4302522.story

I wonder what the white boy did to instigate the black kids?

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Racially-charged school bus fight

thats why we need segregation
    If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
    A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

(Monroe County)

Unbelievable, fire the driver and charge the little scumbags as adults. Make it also hate crime charges. Had the beating been a black kid by white kids we would be seeing all kinds of crap from the media, Jesse Jerkson and Al "dirtbag" Sharpton.

(Schuylkill County)

And this surprises anyone? That stupid white boy needs to know his place and not sit in the other kids seat! Stupid white boy has to go and be racist, provoking the attack!

Seriously though, this is freaking rediculous. But this goes on every day on the streets. Little gangstas think they own the streets.. they think they own the people.. and it shows that these kids have that 'gangsta' mentality.
    I really fear for the kid that got beat. It's a shame more people didn't have the balls to do anything. If I would have been on that bus, I would have gone ape shit on the kids. Real tough hitting a kid while he's down and outnumbered.

Could you imagine the outcry had this been racially opposite?

I hope the family presses charges and takes everything those kids and their families own. this is inexcusable, against ANY race. I would be saying the same thing if it were a white kid beating a Mexican.. a black kid beating a black kid... an arab beating a mexican.. IT DOESN'T MATTER.. So don't even go pulling that race card BS on me please.

Race obviously did play a factor in this case, but the fact remains, he beat the kid senseless.
    III%

Quote Originally Posted by goofin View Post
    I remember being a kid coming up to see relations in Central PA and being totally dumbstruck by my cousins referring to MLK, Jr. Day as "Big Nig" day, about how I feel now.

You really need to look at your signature line and ask yourself if you're being completely honest with yourself. It's possible to be politically conservative without racially motivated distrust and hatred.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    I remember being a kid coming up to see relations in Central PA and being totally dumbstruck by my cousins referring to MLK, Jr. Day as "Big Nig" day, about how I feel now.

You really need to look at your signature line and ask yourself if you're being completely honest with yourself. It's possible to be politically conservative without racially motivated distrust and hatred.
    Considering the "n" word was a common word still used 50 years ago and still used today to describe blacks by many older people. I know a few elders that refer to our President as the TNIC and they're not racist, just a word in their vocubalary learned from their generation. I sometimes think the elders keep the younger generations balanced.
    Last edited by dlclarkii; September 15th, 2009 at 08:52 AM.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by goofin View Post
    I hope you aren't serious.

What we need is better parenting and unfortunately that looks like it might be a problem.

As each generations' moral watering down continues, the future looks bleak.

I've got some ideas on how to turn this around, but I'm afraid my views aren't very mainstream

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

(Monroe County)

My favorite was "They released this tape so parents..."

does anyone really believe that the kids involved in the beating have parents that give a shit?

Put the idiots that did it in jail, this is a hate crime as it is quite clearly racially motivated. The bus driver should not only be fired but also sued, the school district should be sued, and every one of the kids who were involved in any way should be sued.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

BELLEVILLE, IL (KTVI-FOX2now.com) - To call it a brutal beating is an understatement. A 17-year-old Belleville West High School student is attacked on his school bus twice in a matter of minutes – and it is all on tape. The Belleville superintendent saw it and immediately took everyone involved out of school. He says the district will not tolerate this kind of violent, despicable behavior, two students beating another, while most of a school bus just laughs and points.
    The media writeup says nothing of race... how could it possibly have been racially motivated? It's obvious it was just two students beating another...

*sigh*

I am surprised the fat police captain didn't complain about the two students "taking the law into their own hands, putting themselves at risk to break up the fight when they should have relied on police."

Quote Originally Posted by dlclarkii View Post
    I know a few elders that refer to our President as the TNIC and they're not racist, just a word in their vocubalary learned from their generation. I sometimes think the elders keep the younger generations balanced.
    In some ways, I think that such elders can keep younger generations mired in scandalously narrow-minded attitudes and beliefs of what is, thankfully, a largely bygone era.

Hell, "Gillespie" was startin' to get it back in '67. What's up with us forty-plus years later?

For those who don't get the reference:

It isn't surprising that the trailer doesn't play up the beginning of "Gillespie"'s awakening. I can't imagine that it was any more a popular notion than it is now in certain circles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast