Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default My View Healthcare..

I hope to god all are watching this unfold on C-Span because I haven’t missed a thing..

This is what my take is on Healthcare and i know there are alot of poeple here who know these laws and policies better then I do. So What I’ve seen taking place on C-span, These are facts and is exactly what is taking place on the floor of our Senate.

The Democrats are not only trying to force all Americans to buy Healthcare with an illegal mandate that is unconstitutional but there also trying to make these bills un repeal able by this congress and any future Congresses.

Their doing this by passing hidden laws within the bill which is breaking laws as they currently exist within current Congressional guidelines...

If this Healthcare bill is passed the way it is written the bill would set a law precedent in affect deeming the Federal Government could indeed act in any way it saw fit against the States and American People.. In affect defeating the 5th amendment.

“ The Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, protects against abuse of government authority in a legal procedure. Its guarantees stem from English common law which traces back to the Magna Carta in 1215. For instance, grand juries and the phrase "due process" both trace their origin to the Magna Carta.”

Does everyone realize what is going on here? This isn’t Heath care this is a Hostile takeover of the people our Government and our Constitution that protects the American people.....

It should be clear for anyone who is watching this unfold, there trying to set up for a future dictatorship in this country... This is why Obama and Democrats did all of this behind closed doors, no one knew what was in this bill.

Now everyone is scrambling to figure out what is in the bill and how it’s going to affect the American People. What other oversights and controls are written in for the Federal Government?

I wouldn’t think anyone would want to throw out most of their freedoms and our children’s freedoms hidden in a Healthcare bill. The shameful thing about this is Obama and Democrats are doing this in the name of protecting the American people from BAD Insurance Companies.

Who by the way where negotiating the bill in closed door meetings with the president and are standing to gain huge amounts of revenue because everyone is being forced to comply with this Healthcare bill.

None of this is being reported through the News Media, The PORK as everyone calls it that comes along with this bill will destroy our country over the short term and much more over the long term....

Here is the latest in the Healthcare debate... There are a few Attorneys Generals around the Country that are forming an alliance to fight the Healthcare bill in that it is unconstitutional. I know none of us will hear anything about this in the news media...

Happy Holidays to all,
    Last edited by Gtbullet; December 22nd, 2009 at 04:15 PM.
    Gt

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: My View Healthcare..

If this Healthcare bill is passed the way it is written the bill would set a law precedent in affect deeming the Federal Government could indeed act in any way it saw fit against the States and American People..
    Too late, that battle was already fought and lost in 1942 (Wickard v. Filburn).
    Last edited by General Geoff; December 22nd, 2009 at 03:56 PM.
    Any mission, any conditions, any foe at any range.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force.
    Ten times the action, total hardcore.

(Montgomery County)

dont post non-firearm related politics in any of the politics sections.

moved to lounge.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

Quote Originally Posted by General Geoff View Post
    Too late, that battle was already fought and lost in 1942 (Wickard v. Filburn).
    Hey General...thanks for the read and boy did it piss me off. WOW!!! so much for subsistance farming.

(Beaver County)

Whatever.

with this sort of thing going on and all the closed door bullshit, and everything else shady about this new government we have.......what will work to move us to where we belong (closer to constitution)?

We all ready have a dictatorship, it just involves many people. Whatever "they" want done will be done. No matter what. There is NOTHING you can do, not even take up arms. The stupidity would be laughable. Your only hope would be that the .mil wouldnt fight on its own citizens.

By now you must relize they dont care if you call, email, picket, or throw snowballs. You will comply.

Thumbs down Re: My View Healthcare..

Need I say more.....

ΑΣΦ

(Beaver County)

sadly, no.

Its gotta be huge. And to get that huge, it has to be under the radar for quite some time. THAT aint gonna happen. any uprising will be squeltched rather early in the process, and swiftly.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by avizpls View Post
    sadly, no.

Its gotta be huge. And to get that huge, it has to be under the radar for quite some time. THAT aint gonna happen. any uprising will be squeltched rather early in the process, and swiftly.
    dont forget covered up or made to look like somthing else