Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Armed resident holds burglar until police arrive

http://www.ellwoodcityledger.com/sit...d=563781&rfi=6

Guess this guy should have stuck with buring 4 year olds, too bad for him.

ELLWOOD CITY - In the first home theft Anthony Audino is accused of committing early Saturday, Ellwood City police said he injured a 4-year-old child. But he ran into a more formidable adversary at a second home.

At that home, along Patricia Drive, Audino was tackled and held at gunpoint by a 39-year-old resident until police arrived, police said.

Police did not identify the resident, and court paperwork wasn't available because Lawrence County courts are closed this week in a cost-cutting measure.

Ellwood City police said Audino stole items from one resident and broke into the home of another during the overnight hours Saturday.

A 27-year-old woman living at 829 Pershing St. said Audino was at her house when she discovered that he had taken undisclosed items and confronted him around 2 a.m. Saturday.

The woman told police that Audino had a crack pipe, which she said he used to burn a 4-year-old child who lived at the home. During the argument, the woman said she attempted to search Audino, who immediately left the house.

By 3:30 a.m. Saturday, police said Audino entered a home at 200 Patricia Drive, where he encountered the armed 39-year-old man, who tackled Audino.

Police said they discovered that Audino had items taken from Patricia Drive when officers arrived. Audino also had a crack pipe and syringe in his possession when he was arrested, police said.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Armed resident holds burglar until police arrive

They should burn this pos, and on the worst body part he could imagine.

I do believe the actor is somehow related or otherwise in or was in, a relationship with the lady and the child. What person, especially a woman, is going to "SEARCH" a tried and true burglar/home invader? Doesn't add up to me. The behavior of burning the boy to break the will of the mother is something a known intimate partner would do to extract tangible items. I'm thinking she was involved with him at some point.

Either way, a nice lead 240 grn round nose lead bullet would be fitting. Remove, melt down, re-use for the next piece of scum. Hell, make an assembly line of it. Moving on...

(Delaware County)

Let me "think" like a Democrat (this requires me to poke a Q-tip in my ear repeatedly until I become a big blob of bed-wetting emotion):

The criminal is actually the victim here. He had a rough childhood and should be entitled to free healthcare at my expense for the rest of his life. The drugs (and George Bush) made him burn that child!! The homeowner who used a GUN!!! (gasp!!!) is actually the bad guy. He must be a horrible man who wants to kill children!! Won't someone please think of the children!!! We should ban them. Only the Gestapo....er, uh, I meant police should have guns.

Admit it...This is the thought process of a Democrat. If you are a Democrat and I have offended you then bite me...you are part of the problem. Why would a Democrat be on this forum anyway?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy View Post
    Admit it...This is the thought process of a Democrat. If you are a Democrat and I have offended you then bite me...you are part of the problem. Why would a Democrat be on this forum anyway?
    Because unlike some, they have the ability to separate themselves. My wife is a Democrat, she voted for Obama. She also sleeps with a Beretta 92 by her bedside, and thinks the death penalty should be expanded in some areas. I voted for McCain. I also think gay marriage is a non-issue and have supported many social services & environmental causes.

I tend to find that those with a one track mind are much more easy mislead.

Peace is the the first choice of a wise man; superior firepower a close second. ~ Me

(Mercer County)

This guy will get a year or two of probation.

Expect to see him in your house in the next month or two.
    Nine out of ten moderators approve of this post!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    This guy will get a year or two of probation.

Expect to see him in your house in the next month or two.
    He's probably already out stealing again!
    -Remember the Constitution-