Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Thumbs up RMC Sports Outlet - Mingoville, PA (Centre County)

Well, I've found another store hidden away in my local that I had never taken the time to visit. I initially thought it was limited to only archery and black power sports but a co-worker a little while back mentioned that he had bought a handgun there recently. Excellent! A new shop, close to where I live. I thought, let's give them a shot next time I head down 64... well months went by and I had no excuse until the other day I saw someone from there posted that they had ammo for sale... EXCELLENT reason to stop.

(Saturday: enter stage right) Saturday came by and I made a trek in that direction so logically I stopped, finally! The shop is off of SR64 in Mingoville loosely translated, the middle of NOWHERE! Quite alright becasue for the middle of no where it is easy to find. http://www.rmcsports.com/storedirec.htm

I had no idea what the store would be like upon my entry, its location is inside an old roller skating rink and is clearly labeled on the outside so there is NO way you will drive past it. When I entered I met a nice gentalman with a big beard (cool) I assume he was the owner, he greated me, asked if he could help me with anything. I told him I was just checking the place out right now but would find him if I needed any help. Very plesent experience. Their case is stocked with LOTS of handguns, new and used as well as a few other rifles. They also have a load of hunting rifles and shotties as well as BP and MANY racks of archery stuff. I was impressed to say the least, I had no idea what I was walking into and ended up leaving happy.

(Tuesday: Enter stage left) Tuesday I returned with money in hand. I had spotted something I wanted and just couldn't let ANYONE else leave it with. I ended up walking out with one of the newly manufactured Wise Lite Sterling sporters! Good deal over all, nice and easy, nothing extra added for the PICS (yeah it was added to the price but still). I know I will be back at some point, lots of firearms I would love to give a new home to being held captive there awaiting liberations... ok not really that bad... kinda like a CYS for guns but all FFLs are

Shop with confidance

Cheers,
    Josh
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Clearfield County)

Default Re: RMC Sports Outlet - Mingoville, PA (Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by ithinkimamedic View Post
    Well, I've found another store hidden away in my local that I had never taken the time to visit. I initially thought it was limited to only archery and black power sports but a co-worker a little while back mentioned that he had bought a handgun there recently. Excellent! A new shop, close to where I live. I thought, let's give them a shot next time I head down 64... well months went by and I had no excuse until the other day I saw someone from there posted that they had ammo for sale... EXCELLENT reason to stop.

(Saturday: enter stage right) Saturday came by and I made a trek in that direction so logically I stopped, finally! The shop is off of SR64 in Mingoville loosely translated, the middle of NOWHERE! Quite alright becasue for the middle of no where it is easy to find. http://www.rmcsports.com/storedirec.htm

I had no idea what the store would be like upon my entry, its location is inside an old roller skating rink and is clearly labeled on the outside so there is NO way you will drive past it. When I entered I met a nice gentalman with a big beard (cool) I assume he was the owner, he greated me, asked if he could help me with anything. I told him I was just checking the place out right now but would find him if I needed any help. Very plesent experience. Their case is stocked with LOTS of handguns, new and used as well as a few other rifles. They also have a load of hunting rifles and shotties as well as BP and MANY racks of archery stuff. I was impressed to say the least, I had no idea what I was walking into and ended up leaving happy.

(Tuesday: Enter stage left) Tuesday I returned with money in hand. I had spotted something I wanted and just couldn't let ANYONE else leave it with. I ended up walking out with one of the newly manufactured Wise Lite Sterling sporters! Good deal over all, nice and easy, nothing extra added for the PICS (yeah it was added to the price but still). I know I will be back at some point, lots of firearms I would love to give a new home to being held captive there awaiting liberations... ok not really that bad... kinda like a CYS for guns but all FFLs are

Shop with confidance

Cheers,
    Josh
    There was a big shake up with RMC/Rightnour some time ago and the store is now separate from the manufacturing side. Chris the new owner of the store is a great guy but struggling so support him all you can. RMC is truly one the best kept secrets in central PA

(Centre County)

Default Re: RMC Sports Outlet - Mingoville, PA (Centre County)

Never knew there was a manufacturing side... Seems they have posted a few times on here under the user name of ckdcox and I forgot to mention that the company website is http://www.RMCSports.com for those that are intersted
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]