Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Para Provided Guns for Taken 3 Does More Than Talk After Reading Liam Rant

Whttp://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...anti-gun-rant/

PARA USA, the firearms company that provided guns for use in the movie “Taken 3, is cutting all ties with the films star, Liam Neeson, after he made a number of fiery anti-gun comments in a recent interview.

Not only did PARA USA say that the company regrets its decision to provide firearms for use in the film, the gun manufacturer vowed to never again provide firearms for any future films starring Neeson.

“While the film itself is entertaining, comments made by its Irish-born star during press junkets reflect a cultural and factual ignorance that undermines support of the Second Amendment and American liberties, the company wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday.

PARA USA also urged its friends and partners in Hollywood and other gun companies to “refrain from associating our brand and products with his projects.ÃÂ
    “Theres too many f***ing guns out there,Neeson said in a recent interview. “Especially in America. I think the population is like, 320 million? Theres over 300 million guns. Privately owned, in America

He continued, “I think its a f***ing disgrace. Every week now were picking up a newspaper and seeing,Yet another few kids have been killed in schools.
    Last edited by PocketProtector; January 16th, 2015 at 11:05 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Default Re: Para Provided Guns for Taken 3 Does More Than Talk After Reading Liam Rant

Send this piece of trash out of the country. Maybe he'll feel safer somewhere with less guns. Hypocritical prick - makes millions of dollars from violent movie rolls with heavy firearm use. But there are "too many ****ing guns in America." What a colossal douche.
    Last edited by MagRelease; January 16th, 2015 at 11:02 PM.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Para Provided Guns for Taken 3 Does More Than Talk After Reading Liam Rant

Yeah, good for them. Had posted this over in the other thread before seeing it here.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Washington County)

put me in a movie and pay me 20million and ill say whatever anti gun stuff you want

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dont4get2doubletap View Post
    put me in a movie and pay me 20million and ill say whatever anti gun stuff you want
    What are you saying, he did it because he got paid 20 million or could it be he believes the BS like the rest of Hollyweird.

(Venango County)

I guess this can be expected when you import more and more 'stars' from Australia and the UK.

Don't know why but that is the current trend. Found it strange during interviews when most of the Walking Dead cast had accents. Are they cheaper in the beginning or what?

The occasional Mel Gibson or Nicole Kidman is understandable, but it seems American actors are becoming a minority or are they going overseas, too?
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

(Butler County)

He should go snow skiing more

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpyingling22 View Post
    He should go snow skiing more
    And wind up like Sonny Bono.

(Chester County)

Neeson is not only a douche but a hypocrite too. What good Republican over there doesn't have at least one AK or Glock under their mattress. He may not be a Republican though might be a snake in the grasse.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lancaster County)

Well there's one more movie I won't be seeing or anything else that he's associated with. I find using my wallet to teach a lesson to business is the best way to go.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast