Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Some comic relief

We always talk about our firearms, and other stuff, but today I just want to share some funny things that happened while I was a LEO, and was hoping everyone would share something absolutey crazy that happened to them. I have three stories to share

PROOF THAT CRIMINALS ARE DUMB:

Wile working as a Military Police Investigator, assigned to a drug unit, we had to cover the road work for the MP unit that was doing training, so I was actually in uniform. Came home after shift, and was approached by the brother of a soldier who was living illegally on post. He strikes up a conversation, and then proceeds to ask if I smoke marijuana. I, of course, replay YEAH!, just to see where this goes. He asks if I want to buy some from him, and I am thinking "does he see this uniform, and MP brassard (armband), or am I just dreaming". I tell him yes, and then say I have to go inside to get money, and check on my family. I call my partner, who immediately comes around and brings the video equipment, to tape the transaction. This retard sold me a weed while I was in uniform, and then when he was apprehended, he said "I didn't think he was still a cop when he was off duty"

EVEN DUMBER CRIMINAL

I had just testified against a guy who sold me drugs, and after the trial, he came up and actually greeted me, and said "How much time are they giving you? Can you believe they tried to tell me that you are a cop. I told them NO, you and I are friends"! I was sitting there thinking "Didn't you just hear me identify myself as a police officer in court, and just testify against you?" He did 9 years, and I saw him after release and he gave me his phone number and said he would be going back into the business, and they busted him again. IDIOT

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

We had just finished working a drug op, so I was working undercover, and looked like a BG. I was on my way home and one of the same NJSP troopers who was backing me up, stopped me in my car, and didn't recognize me, and even gave me hell after I identified myself, because he didn't know my real name. We laughed about that for years after. He even questioned the validity of my credentials, until we both radioed his boss to clear it up, on separate radios. It was hilarious when he found out who I was.

JUSTITIA ET VIRTUS

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Some comic relief

Lets talk about criminals...

I get home, and I find a note that says if I don't empty my bank account and send them all my hard earned money, then very bad things would happen to me and my family.

Fear got the best of me, so I sent a check Payable to the "IRS".
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

some good stories there thanks for sharing...

My dads told me a few good stories, one I like is he got a whole bag full of this white flower food stuff my mother gets at her flowershop, and put it under the seat of the police car, shifts change guys go out to their cars and they do the quick run threw them and sure enough he finds it and comes running back in hoopin and hollerin..

(Northampton County)

excopinphilly,,, thanks very much for the thread, its nice to hear these kinds of things, and sometimes funny
    "Our government has no power except that granted it by the people."

President Ronald Reagan