Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Washington County)

Default 2 Weeks Left for $500 Life Membership with NRA

We just received this email from the NRA: Recruiters, don’t forget, you are currently authorized to sell Life Membership for only $500! However, there are just a little over two weeks left to do so! Applications for the $500 Life must be in a postmarked envelope by February 29th to be accepted. Only applications paid-in-full are valid for this pricing (no Easy Pay Plan).

If you are interested in becoming a Life Member of the NRA, now's a great time to do it.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: 2 Weeks Left for $500 Life Membership with NRA

If you're over 65 it's only $375. I did it.

I've seen lifetime membership as low as $350 multiple times. Didn't buy it last time, but the Rifle & Pistol Club I joined Requires NRA Membership. I will keep paying $25 yearly till it drops to $350. It seems to happen around midterm and presidential election years so it should be coming up sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by capt14k View Post
    I've seen lifetime membership as low as $350 multiple times. Didn't buy it last time, but the Rifle & Pistol Club I joined Requires NRA Membership. I will keep paying $25 yearly till it drops to $350. It seems to happen around midterm and presidential election years so it should be coming up sooner than later.
    After the 29th they are stating it's going up to $1500.00 for life members and all others are going up as well.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    After the 29th they are stating it's going up to $1500.00 for life members and all others are going up as well.
    And they will notice a drop in both life and regular memberships. Doing this in a POTUS election year is either not smart or particularly cynical, depending upon how you want to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    And they will notice a drop in both life and regular memberships. Doing this in a POTUS election year is either not smart or particularly cynical, depending upon how you want to look at it.
    They claim memberships haven't been raised in 20 years and the cost of doing business has gone up over that time.

I have no issues with them going up a reasonable amount but it kinda pisses me off that I can't get pick the monthly or quarterly payment plan anymore.

(Montgomery County)

I lifed up at $300 post Sandy Hook.

They've been trying to get me to be an Endowment or higher member, but I see no point when it means I'm still a lifer, and the ILA is the part that actually does the legislative work with the money...
    Last edited by bluetrane2028; February 12th, 2016 at 11:57 AM.

(Cambria County)

So I went to a local gun store this afternoon, after finally deciding to drop the hammer on that factory blemished Ruger sp101 .327 federal mag that has been there for several months for a good price. It was gone. When I got home, I saw this thread, and realized my membership is up for renewal in April. Might be a sign? What do I need to do to take advantage of this offer? Checked the NRA's web site, and they wanted $1000 for the lifetime membership. If I need a sponser, my step dad is already a life member....

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    So I went to a local gun store this afternoon, after finally deciding to drop the hammer on that factory blemished Ruger sp101 .327 federal mag that has been there for several months for a good price. It was gone. When I got home, I saw this thread, and realized my membership is up for renewal in April. Might be a sign? What do I need to do to take advantage of this offer? Checked the NRA's web site, and they wanted $1000 for the lifetime membership. If I need a sponser, my step dad is already a life member....
    Call any NRA Recruiter (like us at) and they can give you the discounted rate over the phone if you wanted to pay by credit card.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)