Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Whats this PATH thing?

I was sitting eating an ice cream the other day in Downtown Ambridge when I over heard 2 people speak… “Man I read on the web that you can buy like 50 guns and sell them anywhere no problem!”… “Talk about the way to go bro, independent gun dealer, we just pick up some guns, sell them for a profit and we rich!”

Naturally, I want to see who these young entrepreneurs are, so I look around and no one is speaking, just people waiting in line. A group of young girls, probably no older then 16 are standing there, a guy who I happened to have been talking to a few minutes ago about the enormous large ice cream that stands about a foot tall (no kidding I had a rough time eating it all) and wait a minute, one young man who was standing there a few minutes ago with lots of bling-bling on is now walking away with a cell phone to his ear!

Undoubtedly, he read the PATH webpage and is now thinking how easy and profitable it would be to go buy guns and resell them! No questions asked! Thank god the local gun enabler here in the area is tight with the local police. Some how I can’t imagine him letting guns get out of his possession in large amounts with out questions.
    Just makes you wonder when you see articles on the Brady bunch web page and PATH web pages, how misinformed they make the public. Don’t they know there are kids out there who read this junk?

Here is the PATH web article I can only imagine the person was talking about.

From the PATH website You can also read it on the news section of PAFOA.. The path coalition is probably doing more damage then good.

Help Stop Handgun Trafficking In Pennsylvania!
    Every day, illegal handguns shatter the lives of too many Pennsylvanians. Last year, there were 380 people murdered just in Philadelphia. Most of those lives were taken by handguns. It is far too easy for criminals to get their hands on guns in this state, and the havoc they are perpetrating is devastating.
    The PATH Coalition is dedicated to stopping handgun trafficking in this state. Under current law, a person can go into a gun shop and buy 10, 20, even 30 handguns without incident. The next day, they turn around and sell them on the street to anyone willing to pay cash- no questions asked! These are the guns that are being used to commit crimes across the state. We can do something to put an end to this deadly practice.
    Personally, I think PATH should be held responsible for any misinformation they post on their website. They are teaching our youths how “easy” it is to become a lifetime criminal. Some thing needs to be done to stop this misinformation.
    1: In PA, one can not go out and buy 20- 30 guns no questions asked, and one can not go out and sell 20- 30 or even one gun legally with out the proper paperwork.
    2: They forget to mention this is called a “Straw Purchase” conveniently so that our youths will think this is very legal to do.
    3: They also forget to mention that you have to be 21 to purchase a gun in PA. Leading kids to believe you can just go in and buy a gun like one might go in and buy a bag of chips. They even show it in a grocery cart!!!
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Chester County)

Default Re: Whats this PATH thing?

Did you see the PAFOA press release on this? Their ad is deceptive- PATH sucks.

Default Re: Whats this PATH thing?

Jessie Jackson (Rainbow/PUSH) is always saying the same thing.

I can buy 100 assault weapons and sell them tomorrow…..

And people believe it. It’s the same kind of demographic that proudly states they get their news from The Daily Show.
    FUCK BIDEN