Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Think SWHTF if healthcare gets passed?

Personaly im not a huge fan of oblama or his healthcare plan but I dont think if it was passed id do anything "rash"?

At least I dont think I would? Would I?

Would you? =D

Default Re: Think SWHTF if healthcare gets passed?

It's OK....
    The new plan will cover treatment for the "rash".

Quote Originally Posted by thanker92 View Post
    It's OK....
    The new plan will cover treatment for the "rash".
    sweet! free meds and more American idol!

Maybe its not all that bad? lol.
    Last edited by ••SpraynPray••; November 8th, 2009 at 01:26 PM.

(Luzerne County)

Life as we know it will change. The .gov will not have TOTAL control over you.
    Your lifestyle, your diet, your money. Not that they do not already mostly control those things, this just makes it official. A bill to control your life, from cradle to grave, cleverly disguised as health care "reform". Once passed it will grow. They will have to find ways to reduce expenses, after the real cost that they severely underestimated becomes known. They will have to reduce the number of folks requiring care as a result of things like eating fatty foods, smoking, working too much, etc, etc. This "reform" is means of opening up the door to controlling everything you do. You would think it a wake up call for folks, eh. But so many are demanding exactly that. That the gov take care of them and consequences be damned.

So if you are asking will enough people care enough to resist? To start reforming our system BACK, to one based on protecting liberty and freedom from the government?

Who is John Galt?
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; November 7th, 2009 at 02:42 PM.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Delaware County)

No, it won't. It never will. It sure as fuck should, but it won't. You know why? Because 97% of this country is blind, lazy, and stupid. They WANT to be told what to do, its easier. They are perfectly willing to give up rights for comfort. Its sickening. I think that sometimes I get so optimistic about "we the people" because I surround myself with likr minded people. I talk to you folks, get my news from places that I believe tell the truth, think that everyone supports the tea parties etc. Well, I have news for you guys, ITS JUST US. Think of it like this: 20,000 members here. Maybe, what, 2000 truly 'active' members? If a person were to concern themselves at all with the way things are and decide to do some research they would surely come across one of our threads. Upon further inspection, they would find this place to be a great group and become a fine contributor, but nobody does! Books by guys like Beck sell off the shelves and we rejoice thinking everybody now 'gets it', and they may, but how many care enough to actually get off their fat asses and make a difference?? VERY, VERY few. Basically, just us. Talking heads do just that, talk. And thats it. I'm sorry if I'm coming off negative, but I feel fucking negative! Healthcare will pass, and you know what will happen, fucking NOTHING. A couple protests, blah blah blah, business as usual. Next year it will be the norm, business as usual, and we will all be up in arms over the next great injustices, which will pass as well, and so on into the pit. I truly truly hope I'm wrong, but I think the "indoctrination" that some see now has been going on for 100 years and is so rooted in our culture that we won't do shit. It is the classic psychological syndrom of "The frog in the pot", basically saying that if you throw a frog in a pot of boiling water it will get burned and jump out. If you put him in comfortable water and heat it slowly, he keeps adapting to the new temperature until he is fucking soup.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/yates/yates38.html

Sorry for the rant. Its just very disheartening to spend time here and believe we are all as one, then the sobering return to the world makes me think that things will never change.
    Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Amen. **PROUD III**

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kb! Bob View Post
    Because 97% of this country is blind, lazy, and stupid.
    There are provisions in the bill for that.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by H.E. Pennypacker View Post
    There are provisions in the bill for that.

+1 Thanks I needed that! It will help me to stop my ears from bleeding while hyperventilating
    Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Amen. **PROUD III**

(Monroe County)

May I refer you all to westernrifleshootersblog?

It is a great site full of terrific links on all things related to freedom and the fight that is surely to come soon in our homeland.

KYPD

Abbottstown/Hanover/Gettysburg area, Pennsylvania
    (Adams County)

I believe that I read somewhere that it only takes 3% of the population to straighten things out, excuding the democratic way of voting. This is not directed at anyone in particular but arn't the "blind, stupid, and lazy individuals many of our children, and grandchildren. I know not my family, but seriously, aren't a lot of them young. Look at who is always pictured behind Obama. How can we ever straighten this out, not just Obamacare, everything. I don't personally believe that an election will change things as they get elected and fall into the hole. Plus once legislation is implemented it is hard to eliminate. We all are all in a lot of trouble. Wait until we see the premiums for Obama Care.

(Luzerne County)

No, it's not just the young people. Young people learn how to be the way they are from old people.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast