Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Franklin County)

Default Reddings hardware gettysburg Pa Wow

Saw that a few of you guys stopped at reddings hardware in Gettysburg pa. So i stopped in this morning to see what you all were talking about. Wow what a place. they have more handguns in stock than the Gander mountain in Chambersburg. They have them hanging from the ceiling even. Oh and they seemed to have allot of ammo too. I saw 45acp 40SW 38sp, didnt see any 380 or 357mag. Saw allot of 223 also. They had a bunch of them nasty black guns too, Some nice sks, mini 14 and those big 50 cals too. Friendly people too. Almost but not quite , talked us into a new 270 for deer season. The place is right out of the 1950's. Very refreshing to go look around and talk to people that take time to talk to you. Definitely will go back there soon. Been thinking about getting a revolver for my next carry piece. Good prices too. If your not from this area (in adams county) And your ever out this way, you should stop in.
    Ironhorse
    In God We Trust............................

Chambersburg PA (Pure Appalachia), Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: Reddings hardware gettysburg Pa Wow

Quote Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
    Saw that a few of you guys stopped at reddings hardware in Gettysburg pa. So i stopped in this morning to see what you all were talking about. Wow what a place.

The place is right out of the 1950's. Very refreshing

Ironhorse
    On a darker note, however, I was in there last week, and he did have primers, but he wanted $49.95 per thousand . . . not altogether too friendly, and more like 2050 price than 20th century.

Flash

(No, at that price) I politely thanked him for telling me, but I declined the purchase, went up the road to Mechanicsburg Ordnance, where a more realistic $35.00/k prevailed, and bought 2k, a holster, and a Fobus double magazine pouch.