Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default 20/20 Piece on Guns Last Night.....Appalling!

Last night entirely by accident, I caught part of 20/20 where they were talking about guns. They went on to mention BS statistics about how dangerous guns were to the person carrying them, and then went on to cite The Brady Campaign! Next, they went on to show this new method of self-defense for the elderly....Cane Fu. I kid you not. It is a simple cane and it is supposed to be able to ward off gang bangers. But the worst part of this whole abomination was that it was being peddled by a Cuomo who works for 20/20, the brother of the NY Governor. The next person who dies using this technique should sue the show. Cuomo does his best to make it look like the cane is a powerful weapon by his acting.

An abomination. Cannot believe the BS these people push.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/cuo...-2020-17166420

ETA: This video edits out the part about the gun statistics.....but believe me, they were there.....that is what caught my attention. Edited down to under 2 minutes from about 10. Probably because they edited out all of the BS.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: 20/20 Piece on Guns Last Night.....Appalling!

Next they will show you how to take the LIFELINE necklace off and choke your assailant into submission..........

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 20/20 Piece on Guns Last Night.....Appalling!

I saw it. Pretty harmless focus on some misc video and not about "guns" per se...