Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default The ad no one would dare run

Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: The ad no one would dare run

That's seriously screwed up, did he actually say his only regret was that he didn't kill more people?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Bill Ayers and Barack Obama at one time lived in the same neighborhood in the city of Chicago, and both had worked on education reform in the state of Illinois. The two met "at a luncheon meeting about school reform."[41] Obama was named to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge Project Board of Directors to oversee the distribution of grants in Chicago. Later in 1995, Ayers hosted "a coffee" for "Mr. Obama's first run for office."[42] The two served on the board of a community anti-poverty group, the Woods Fund of Chicago, between 2000 and 2002, during which time the board met 12 times.[42] In April 2001, Ayers contributed $200 to Obama's re-election fund to the Illinois State Senate.[41] Since 2002, there has been little linking Obama and Ayers.[42] Obama said in September 2008 that he hadn't "seen him in a year-and-a-half."[43] In February 2008, Obama spokesman Bill Burton released a statement from the senator about the relationship between the two: "Senator Obama strongly condemns the violent actions of the Weathermen group, as he does all acts of violence. But he was an eight-year-old child when Ayers and the Weathermen were active, and any attempt to connect Obama with events of almost forty years ago is ridiculous."[41] CNN's review of project records found nothing to suggest anything inappropriate in the non-profit projects in which the two men were involved.[44] Internal reviews by The New York Times, The Washington Post, Time magazine, The Chicago Sun-Times, The New Yorker and The New Republic "have said that their reporting does not support the idea that Obama and Ayers had a close relationship".[45] William C. Ibershof, the lead federal prosecutor of the Weather Underground case noted, "I am amazed and outraged that Senator Barack Obama is being linked to William Ayers’s terrorist activities 40 years ago when Mr. Obama was, as he has noted, just a child."
    Just figured I'd share.

Hey, at least its not hypnotism.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

But he was an adult in 2001 when Ayers said that he'd wished he had done more. It is a truth noting that they served on boards together many times, their groups have flipped money back and forth many times and Barry's career was indeed launched in his living room.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Just figured I'd share.

"Senator Obama strongly condemns the violent actions of the Weathermen group, as he does all acts of violence. But he was an eight-year-old child when Ayers and the Weathermen were active, and any attempt to connect Obama with events of almost forty years ago is ridiculous."[41]
    First that statement minimizes what the Weathermen did. The campaign of domestic terror spanned nearly seven years from 1969 to 1976.

The primary issue is the fact that Obama has offered several versions of the "truth" surrounding his association with Ayers.

From "just a guy that lives in my neighborhood" to "someone I served on a board of directors with", etc.

Obama has lied to the public about this, he has also lied to the public regarding public financing for the campaign.

I ask what else is hy hiding from us?
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

It is not so much about what was done when Obama was 8, but rather what he has chosen to do with a domestic terrorist while he was an adult.

Would this be any different if it were say your neighbor? Let me give a hypothetical that has nothing to do with domestic terrorism.

Say your neighbor is a 60 year old man. You find out that when you were 8 (say it was 29 years ago so he was 31) he molested children. Raped them. Then when he got acquitted because of a technicality he held a press conference and stomped on an American flag (that's not the disgusting part) and said "Guilty as hell, but free as a bird. What a great country." Then after say 25 years or so he has "reformed." Now he only molests girls and boys who are 18. He now sits as a faculty member at a university and is interviewed. He says his only regret is that he did not rape more children before the case was brought against him so that he could have gotten away with more. Would you sit on a board of directors with him?

If not why does Obama get a free pass? Domestic terrorism and child rape are about equal in my book.

(Berks County)

Video has been taken off.......

Quote Originally Posted by sluggie24 View Post
    Video has been taken off.......
    im watching it now

(Chester County)

Just another example of poor judgment, in a very short career.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    im watching it now
    Now it works? hmmmmmmm............