Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Rifle ranges near Trenton,nj?

I"m looking for a rifle range to shoot my ar-15. I live outside of trenton,NJ and its hard to find a range. My next step is PA. WHat ranges are there that are a reasonable distance, that don't require a membership. Preferably over 50 yards. Thanks guys

Default Re: Rifle ranges near Trenton,nj?

You can shoot it at the Fort Dix gun range, but it has a $60 a year membership for civilians.

yeah but its only open on wendsday, saturday and sunday. Looking to go today. I'll be getting a membership there though.

(Bucks County)

Wicans farm it is in buckingham pa i am sure you could find out info if you google it but it is not to far from trenton 10 minutes from new hope

(Bucks County)

Look up Citizens, it's on Rt 571 in West Windsor...surrounded by McMansions & Starter Castles...The Yuppies tried to get rid of it and failed...You may need to join.

Another place is across from Englishtown Flea Market. It's open to the public, no dues.

If you have a NJ hunting license, or know a buddy who does, there is a range in Colliers Mills WMU but ONE of the party has to have a NJ hunting license...

Citizens & Colliers Mills are close enough to Yardville though the place in old bridge isn't all that far.
    Last edited by wis bang; April 16th, 2009 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wis bang View Post
    [/COLOR]Look up Citizens, it's on Rt 571 in West Windsor...surrounded by McMansions & Starter Castles...The Yuppies tried to get rid of it and failed...You may need to join.

yeah i looked them up but no one will call me back. THey are expensive from what i saw on there site.

Another place is across from Englishtown Flea Market. It's open to the public, no dues.

I think they are not open anymore. I called their number and it was dead. I went there a long time ago and it was pretty good.

If you have a NJ hunting license, or know a buddy who does, there is a range in Colliers Mills WMU but ONE of the party has to have a NJ hunting license...

Yeah I know colliers mills but they don't have a rifle range from what I am told. I have a hunting license though.

Citizens & Colliers Mills are close enough to Yardville though the place in old bridge isn't all that far.

I actually went to wicen range. Its pretty far though, about 35 minutes easy. It was pretty good but it didn't seem like you could stand to shoot, only sitting. Pretty cool guys there though and CHEAP!

(Bucks County)

Colliers Mills has a muzzleloader and shotgun range, I have a few friends on your side of the river who do sight in their PA deer rifles there/