Blogging to support the 2nd amendment

I think it’s important to get our view point out that support of the 2nd amendment is critical.
I have been reading the In York, The Exchange the on- line blog for the York Newspaper.
There are many different categories you can post too. There is an over whelming anti-2nd amendment gang on the blog. They support the Ban of semi-auto rifles and mags, they support universal checks, just go down the list. I am looking for anyone that might have some time and an interest in getting an account and help counter the anti-gun sentiment. If we could even up the numbers that would help. Stick to the facts of our argument . I have been called many names, told I was heartless, you get the idea. I try to ignore that and just put out some common sense stuff. They don’t like FACTS!
If you would like to give it a try here is the web site. Thanks

In York The Exchange

http://exchange.ydr.com/

To create an account click on the Green Create account button (upper right hand corner) and follow the instructions. Once you have an account you can post BUT your first 5 post must be Ok’d by a moderator? It took me a little over a week before I could post on my own. It’s a strange system to get started. Be patient!