Ok I just came back from the fun shop. I looked over the upper reciever again and this is what I found, maybe you guys can help identify it. I pulled out the BCG. The BCG is a full auto one marked with a "C" and the bolt was marked "MPC". I know these to be Colt parts. The upper reciever had no markings on it anywhere. The apeture for the close distance shooting had a 0-2 or 2-0 marked on the bottom of it (underneath where you look through). There was a cotter pin where the charging handle goes. That was it for anything "identifying" on this particular upper. The barrel had no markings on it whatsoever either. I pulled off the handguards and could not find anything except what appears to be where a vice bit into a bit of the metal by the front sight post. It wasn't deep but you could see the marks. The front sight post had a F on one side and a 1R or R1 in a circle with the number 1 on on side of the circle and I believe the letter R on the other side. So it would look something like
1(1R)R or R(R1)1 or some permutation of that. Can anyone give me an idea of what kind of upper this would be?

Thanks to all who are helping.