Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Hit this: Barak Obama's Blog!!!

There's so many anti-gun peopl eon there it's pathetic.

They're saying things like "He (Cho) wouldn;t of killed as many people if he had a regular gun, not a semi-automatic"

"automatic weapons belong in guerilla war"

http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...p/ObamaHQ/CZYp

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Hit this: Barak Obama's Blog!!!

I just hit it and did my part:
    We could encourage Virginia Tech and other universities to all for lawful concealed carry of weapons. The truth no-one seems to want to admit is that just 1 or 2 law abiding people, if armed, could have stopped the madman's rampage at Virginia Tech. Consider this, Seung-Hui Cho chose to do his rampage at Virginia Tech which supposedly a gun free zone--that may be in part why he chose that location. Virginia has liberal concealed carry laws, but a number of law abiding people who would otherwise have had the ability to defend themselves and stop Seung-Hui Cho were disarmed. Mr Cho, however chose to ignore the gun control rules, as do all criminal who use firearms to commit violence. That's why gun control does not work, but instead made DC the nation's leader in homocides. Why do you think DC restored 2nd Ammendment rights to it's people. Gun control only stops people like you and me from defending ourselves against murderous madmen like Seung-Hui Cho. More gun control laws would probably not have detered Mr Cho one bit.
    I could use some support, as I know I'm going to get flamed there. Please get over there ASAP and support.

(Allegheny County)

Fire support inbound...

(Bedford County)

Did you guys have to register to get in?

(Monroe County)

Yes, you need to register to get in. Just give them a yahoo email or something because you know it'll get spammed.

AMEND THE CONSTITUTION TO PROMOTE LOVE AND CARING AND MAKE OUR GOVERNMENT LIKE A MOTHER WHO CARES AND WANTS TO KEEP ALL HER CHILDREN SAFE. LET US NOT LET EVEN ONE CHILD FEEL SO ALONE THAT THEY HAVE TO STRIKE OUT IN SUCH A NEGATIVE WAY.

AMENDING THE COSTITUTION WON'T STOP A LONELY PERSON WHO FEELS SO ALL ALONE THEY NEED TO HIDE AND NOT TALK TO OTHERS AROUND THEM..

AMEND THE CONSTITUTION TO PROMOTE LOVE AND CARING AND REACHING OUT TO ALL.

AMEND THE CONSTITUTION SO THAT OUR YOUTH GO AFTER HELPING AS A LIFE CENTERED GOAL AND NOT AS CAPITALISM AND CHASING THE ROYAL DOLLAR AND CHASING MR OR MS POPULAR AT SCHOOL.

AMEND THE CONSTITUTION THAT TEACHES US TO BE FRIENDS TO THOSE WHO NEED FREINDS.

As the Geico commercial goes:

"Yeah I'd like to respond...UHHHH...What?"

I usually refrain from visiting lefty blogs because it's always full of crap like this.
    How could anyone argue with such a mindset? Obama makes Hillary look hawkish.
    He appeals to the Dennis Kucinich crowd. He represents one of only two states that have flat out denied the right to self defense to all its citizens. It should be come as no surprise that the lefty loons are flocking to him. The man is an absolute nobody, yet people love him. That's the scary part.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Franklin County)

AMEND THE CONSTITUTION TO PROMOTE LOVE AND CARING AND MAKE OUR GOVERNMENT LIKE A MOTHER WHO CARES AND WANTS TO KEEP ALL HER CHILDREN SAFE. LET US NOT LET EVEN ONE CHILD FEEL SO ALONE THAT THEY HAVE TO STRIKE OUT IN SUCH A NEGATIVE WAY.
    Why did you send me there? I'm going to go ask my fiance to punch me in the face, I don't know why, but it seems like the right thing to do.

(Allegheny County)

God that website is horrible, not just the content but the site itself, it's so slow... working on making a reply...

The chic righting in all caps is completely and uterly psychotic...NOW EVERYONE, LET'S GROUP HUG THE WORLD, SO EVERYONE KNOWS WE LOVE THEM!
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.- George Washington

"I thought Lycan was a she"-dragonofpa

(Lebanon County)

I hope I wasn't too far out of line on their forum, but I just had to reply to the chick who typed in all caps:

"IF THE STUDENTS COULD SEE HIS LONLINESS THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN HIM IN AND EMBRACED HIM AND TAUGHT HIM WHAT LOVE AND SEX IS ABOUT AND HOPEFULLY THINGS LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED."

Agreed, a sexually frustrated individual is more dangerous than a satisfied individual. I'll suggest that you make your affection available to all who appear to be angry, frustrated or violent. I'll defend my right to protect myself and my family against this type of violence, not with sexual favors, but with whatever force is required to stop a madman. A well timed hand job may have made a difference at one point, but I prefer to keep my right to self defence for those times when that timing just wasn't right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast