Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: New Orleans Mayor Issue Ban on Firearms

It's getting closer and closer to not only always have a pistol on my hip or within arms reach; but also have a rifle within arms reach.
    --ET

(Bucks County)

^^^ very smart! ^^^
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    It's getting closer and closer to not only always have a pistol on my hip or within arms reach; but also have a rifle within arms reach.
    I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Thus far the Mrs has no idea what's in that gun safe (and now out of the safe) and I would prefer to keep it that way. I have them tucked out of sight but not too far away.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    I may start carrying my ar15 sbr in my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Thus far the Mrs has no idea what's in that gun safe (and now out of the safe) and I would prefer to keep it that way. I have them tucked out of sight but not too far away.
    My wife does not know exactly what I have stashed out of state, though she knows I have several that could do the job. With all that is happening now and the fact that the economy could take a big dive, I suggested that maybe we should buy a rifle for here in Florida in the event one is needed (we just have a couple of pistols here) and she was totally onboard with the idea. Smart woman that wife of mine.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I actually make her aware of the placement of firearms in the house or anywhere else for when I'm not around or if I needed her to back me up. I'm a lot better than her with my Berettas but she regularly outshoots most of my family including me with the AR. I'll be meeting her later to pick up a birthday cake for her mom and I'll have my Beretta 92X compact on my hip and my Grand Power Stribog in the car. I don't exactly know what I'm preparing for but people are unpredictable when they're panicking.

(Bucks County)

There are reports of people preying upon the weak right in the store. Some stores are having two hour elderly shopping periods. Nice idea. Now all need be done is jump them on the parking lot.

Doesn't take a genius to project that given time and worsening conditions, the preying will involve home invasions. My kids are hungry, you've got food, fuck you.

That's why guns were seized during Katrina. The dims figured it out and got pro-active. As per usual, they didn't want people able to defend themselves and families.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    There are reports of people preying upon the weak right in the store. Some stores are having two hour elderly shopping periods. Nice idea. Now all need be done is jump them on the parking lot.

Doesn't take a genius to project that given time and worsening conditions, the preying will involve home invasions. My kids are hungry, you've got food, fuck you.

That's why guns were seized during Katrina. The dims figured it out and got pro-active. As per usual, they didn't want people able to shoot their voters .
    FIFY

(Wayne County)

Went out and bought some ammo...at the wife's suggestion. Took our boys. Yes, we were well armed, just in case. BTW, Tommy Gun Warehouse is limiting you to 5 boxes per caliber...they dont know when next shipment will come. Prices were still good. PICS not working, so now guns to buy. Layaway okay. Oh, and the ammo shelves are getting bare. Just bought enough to restock what I plan for us to plink with while the kids are off for 2 weeks...
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Bucks County)

Some people make a lot of money on production of things needed in war. I was thinking of the uniforms and flags that will be needed for both sides...the HAVES and the HAVE NOTS. I was thinking blue and gray (grey?).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast