Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Susquehanna County)

Default your thoughts on a video.

This happened a while ago. I know I've seen it before. I just wanted to post it here to get your opinion. What are your thoughts about this video?

To save time in case you've seen it before, it's about a Pawn Shop Owner, a Father and his 2 year old kid... and an AK47.

Default Re: your thoughts on a video.

UGH, where to start?

There's at least 10 things in that story that just make me cringe or want to scream. From this IDIOT lowlife handing a 2 year old a weapon to the use of it as an anti-assault weapon piece to the owner now refusing to sell them to anyone beside police .... too too much wrong there.

Have to go beat my hand with a hammer for 20 minutes now to try and stop the pain in my head!

I think the pawnshop owner should be boycotted by anyone who cares about RKBA. He obviously wants to play this up for publicity value. Let him reap his reward - I wouldn't spend a penny in there. Basically he has a customer behaving inappropriately and he lets it go on for way too long, and then calls the media about it. Now he'll only sell to police? I hope when the next natural disaster hits and the police are busy with other things, and his shop becomes a target, that the citizens in the neighborhood remember that he would want them disarmed.

As for the customer, yeah a thug scumbag who should have been told to get the fuck out about ten seconds after he had the rifle in his hands. Prolly happens all the time in gun shops.

(Luzerne County)

OMG. Don't ever post a video like that again without offering some...

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    OMG. Don't ever post a video like that again without offering some...

Nope that didn't help, and even though my hand is now bruised and swollen my head still hurts thinking about that video.

(Monroe County)

Choppa, nuff said

ETA: Thats not an adequate response. Really I don't know what that guy was thinking talking like that in the pawn shop. Generally if a criminal of medium intelligence is going to commit a crime with the gun he is currently in the process of purchasing, he will have the simple realization that such thoughts should not be uttered. This guy was obviously of the lesser modicum.
    Last edited by jcabin; May 1st, 2009 at 01:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Allegheny County)

You'd think if he's going to use crude Warhammer slang, he could at least get the Ork lingo right. Choppas = battleaxes and chainsaw swords. Shootas = guns.
    My thoughts on the video:
    -I wasn't aware pawnshops sold guns. I wonder if they have good deals.
    -How could a 2 year old lift or rack an ak-47?
    -Jeez, how about starting him off with some subcompact Super Soakers first and work your way up to Nerf.
    -Why would a LEO be interested in a pawnshop ak-47, may as well not sell them at all.

I think the shop owner should have asked for ID first and wrote it down to contact child protective services before denying him.
    Last edited by MuzzleFlash; May 1st, 2009 at 08:53 PM.

He didn't get mad till the father slung the rifle on the kid!!?? I'da been pissed at "choppa". But might have let it go. Then the father tells the child it's for him?? Outta my store NOW! The actions of the father tell me he knows nothing about guns and isn't planning on legit target shooting or HD. This was a "Look at me kid, I'm a badass and your gonna be a badass too". As for selling only to LE....yeah, right. Cops flock to pawnshops for used AK's. He'll be selling to the next cash customer who doesn't act like a fool.

(Susquehanna County)

I think if you added every brain cell in that video it would come to... 2. And both of them are in the 2 year old's head. The shop owner calls the father 'the husband.' I didn't see a wife there so that's a bit of a strange name to call him. The shop owner should have definitely taken the rifle from the guy as soon as he let the 2yo touch it. And now he will only sell to police, eh? LOL. That guy saw that as his opportunity for free advertising. You'll reap what you sew.

Husband father guy, well, yeah. Everyone knows he's got a few screws loose. The 2yo couldn't rack the slide at all. If the father wanted him to go shoot people he would have loaded it for him I expect. The real question is how would he handle the recoil. When the gun weighs about 10% of his body weight, that's a lot of momentum for the 2yo to stop... yeah. The entire thing makes me want to punch babies :P

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    He didn't get mad till the father slung the rifle on the kid!!?? I'da been pissed at "choppa". But might have let it go. Then the father tells the child it's for him?? Outta my store NOW! The actions of the father tell me he knows nothing about guns and isn't planning on legit target shooting or HD. This was a "Look at me kid, I'm a badass and your gonna be a badass too". As for selling only to LE....yeah, right. Cops flock to pawnshops for used AK's. He'll be selling to the next cash customer who doesn't act like a fool.

That's about the size of it.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast