Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Any paintballers out there?

Post what type of marker you have and a pic, share a story about your best paintball experience

my marker is a tippmann a-5,21 inch barrel, ncstar red dot scope (lifetime warranty) and digi camo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Any paintballers out there?

I used to be into it pretty heavily

Think laying around somewhere...

- Smart Parts Ion

- Auto Cocker (Basically custom)

- 2k1 Ground Zero Intimidator

- WGP Cocker, can't remember the model but its got the hinge and electronic 3 way

I've played for quite a while, lots of scenario games (24 - 48 hour games), did a lot of reffing but gave it up when my son was born... hard to blow 150+ on a weekend game when there is a lot more that needs that money :P
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I used to be into it pretty heavily

Think laying around somewhere...

- Smart Parts Ion

- Auto Cocker (Basically custom)

- 2k1 Ground Zero Intimidator

- WGP Cocker, can't remember the model but its got the hinge and electronic 3 way

I've played for quite a while, lots of scenario games (24 - 48 hour games), did a lot of reffing but gave it up when my son was born... hard to blow 150+ on a weekend game when there is a lot more that needs that money :P
    im guessing you were a speedball player, i do mostly woodsball since i live in somewhat of a boondocks

(Chester County)

I played for years. I had an Angel LCD,Auto Cocker and I think I started off with a spyder. I played at a field in pottstown called iron-triangle. I miss playing, but I don't like playing speed ball dumping cases of paint a day and that's where things were going.
    Last edited by SteveXD; February 5th, 2009 at 02:08 PM.

(Centre County)

I have a new Tippman A-5 and a tippman Carbine I bought. I have the flatline barrel too.

How does the story go? Oh yeah.

"Hey, if we all go buy paintball guns we can play paintball all the time." No capture the flag, no flashy colored uniforms. Just two teams, shoot until one team is completely eliminated. Game over. Or "every man for themselves".

So I went and bought the Carbine, then added the A-5 just in case somebody else wanted to play but didn't have a gun. (I'm nice like that).

Nobody bought their guns and they've been sitting in an ammo container in the closet ever since.

I'll hang on to them just in case.

I don't have time for them anymore anyway since I devote most of my time to the real guns. But if I found some people local that just wanted to run around and blast the shit out of each other, I'd dust them off.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by arrrrgh15 View Post
    I don't have time for them anymore anyway since I devote most of my time to the real guns. But if I found some people local that just wanted to run around and blast the shit out of each other, I'd dust them off.
    I need friends like you.

I almost got the chance to go paintballing once. Mom shot down the idea. One of these days, I'll find another group and give it a go.
    KnightZero - Zombie Killing Mercenary Watchman for hire. Will work for food.

http://kn1ght-z3r0.livejournal.com/tag/firearms - My firearms, and my ramblings on the Open Carry Movement.

When I was in high school, a big group of friends and I would play woodsball behind my house. We used to do that almost weekly, and it was awesome fun. I haven't played in probably six years now, but I still have my old Spyder and a NIB Autococker. I'd like to play again at some point...

I was into it pretty heavily for a while, but budget constraints have severly limited my recent participation. We have a crew of about 6-7 guys (the RH Militia) that typically play against another crew of 7-8 (Slaughter House Five). We just played last weekend - the first time in nearly a year. Full on woodsball/tactical/scenario - no speedball. We play on private land that has an old grown up field with clearings, brush, some old cars and the like. Cooked ribs and deer steak over the fire and drank a few PBRs.

I have a Tippmann A5 with flatline and rifle buttstock - covered in removable camo tape. My CO2 tanks are covered in camo shirt sleeves.

Most of the guys we play with, our crew, and the other team, rock Tippmann A5s. One guy has an X7. The other team is pretty serious, they're sponsored and whatnot and rock a lot of mil-sim gear. Our team rolls budget style.

It's a heck of a lot of fun, but it's stinking expensive and time consuming.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by lexington86 View Post
    When I was in high school, a big group of friends and I would play woodsball behind my house. We used to do that almost weekly, and it was awesome fun. I haven't played in probably six years now, but I still have my old Spyder and a NIB Autococker. I'd like to play again at some point...
    well if you ever decide to start back up again. Let me know.

(Dauphin County)

I used to play alot also back in the day which was about 2 years ago, I had a Old School Shocker and my baby which was a Custom Black Magic Auto Cocker, with a crap ton of parts that if i name them all I would be here all day.

pic.....RIP

Anybody that used to play before all the newer electric gun new that Autocockers use to put the hurt on people...if you got shot with a cocker you new it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast