Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Laptop w/ Extras

---SOLD---

I'd like to sell this laptop that I bought only about a year ago. When I bought it, I thought I would use it a lot more than I ever did and now have other interests that I would like to fund.

I thought about putting it on Ebay, but I'm not really comfortable shipping something like this.

It's a Gateway T-1628 with the following specs:

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium (all service packs and updates have been performed)

Microsoft Office 2007 is installed.
    Processor: AMD Turion 64x2 Mobile Technology TL-60 2.0GHz, 512 KBx2 L2 Cache, HperTransport technology at up to 1600MHz

Screen: 14.1" Ultrabright WXGA TFT

Memory (RAM): 4 GB DDR2 (originally had only 3GB out of the box, but I had it upgraded to 4 to maximize speed)

Video: ATI Radeon X1270 with up to 256 MB of HyperMemory

Webcam: 1.3 Megapixel photo & video

Hard Drive: 250 GB

Optical Drive: DVD RW Super Multi Drive with Dual-Layer Capability and Labelflash Technology

Memory Card Reader: 5 in 1 xD-Picture Card, Secure Digital (SD), Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Multimedia Card

Network/Connectivity: 802.11b/g Wireless LAN, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN, 56 K ITU V.92 ready Fax/Modem

Ports/Connectors: 3 USB, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI V1.2, 1 Headphone/SPDIF Audio Out, 1 Microphone, 1 Kensington Lock Slot, 1 AC Adapter

This computer has never given me any problems and it is FULLY Loaded. Like I said, it's about a year or so old, and I haven't used it heavily. I anticipated a need to have a computer to travel with and simply never did.

This sale would include the Computer, the AC Adapter/Charging cord, a laptop bag, and a wireless mouse. I also still have the original box if you want it. Please get in touch if you're interested, I'm asking $500 but will consider other serious and timely offers.

---SOLD---
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mak47; March 9th, 2009 at 10:43 PM. Reason: SOLD