Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Watch Glenn Beck's show thursday

The main topic is exposing the Federal government's action plan in case of a "significant" event.
    It should be interesting,and possibly helpful.

The convicted crook,Alcee Hastings
    U.S. Representative, Florida’s 23rd District has introduced this measure 3 years in a row.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...?bill=h111-645

Subject: HR 645: Preparing for US Civil Unrest w/ FEMA Detention Camps on Military Bases

google alcee hastings and read about him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcee_Hastings

Yeah,some of you will bleat about tin-foil hats,etc.,but I don't trust this group of Chicago crooks and radicals.They have plans to make this country into something that we won't recognise.
    Read Michelle Malkin's book - "culture of corruption",which includes only documented facts.
    If you want people like these in control,you have to be a masochist!
    The older I get,the better I used to be !!

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Watch Glenn Beck's show thursday

Or, it could be inflammatory speculation, as most of his stuff is.

(Allegheny County)

or not! is that an agenda i see peeking out from under your skirt?
    MORDENTE MEUM

(Monroe County)

Actually what Glenn Beck is doing all week is asking questions and pointing out already proven facts that have been asked / stated previously. He is trying to say "Look here it is, this is what has been said before, stated before and proven before, why doesn't anyone care"?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...0.000000:b0:z5

Personally I'm a big fan of Beck, he will throw punches at the left just as quickly as he throws them at the right. He will not say "Look this started 3 months ago". If its been going on for years he will clearly state this.

I like watching Beck... I can't stand Oreily, he is just to arrogant for me
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Abbottstown/Hanover/Gettysburg area, Pennsylvania
    (Adams County)

I agree with you Dreadly. Glenn Beck is not fabricating the information. It is backed by others and it all makes sense. I do believe that it is easier to understand if one has watched his show for some time. What he is saying is not new to his show. He is just putting it into some order. What he is bringing to light is not assumptions. It is fact supported by fact. If there are any assumptions made he leaves them to the listeners to make.

(Adams County)

Discredit Glenn Beck, and you can disregard the facts he presents regardless of whether they're true or not. Thats why right-wing commentators are constantly under attack (though sometimes its valid) because once the left feels comfortable enough that what they say is crap, they can ignore it completely and totally.

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

(Chester County)

I think he would keep a higher level of credibility if he stopped having Rush and Rove on. If he did that it would be harder to lump him in with the right. He blames much of the stuff he is talking about on being created under Bush's watch... For the record I actually like Roves style but because of his background I think he should stay on Bill and Seans show....

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    I think he would keep a higher level of credibility if he stopped having Rush and Rove on. If he did that it would be harder to lump him in with the right. He blames much of the stuff he is talking about on being created under Bush's watch... For the record I actually like Roves style but because of his background I think he should stay on Bill and Seans show....
    I hear what you're saying but in my opinion it wont matter. As long as Beck questions .gov they will portray him as a kook.

I watched the show yesterday and he clearly stated that some of this was put in play years ago under Republicans.

I only catch Beck every so often - i do think his spin is that the sky is falling - but he still has presented some very good information that makes you think a little.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Guns4Fun View Post
    I hear what you're saying but in my opinion it wont matter. As long as Beck questions .gov they will portray him as a kook.

I watched the show yesterday and he clearly stated that some of this was put in play years ago under Republicans.

I only catch Beck every so often - i do think his spin is that the sky is falling - but he still has presented some very good information that makes you think a little.
    Had I listened to what Beck said in Jan. 2008, I would have saved a hell of a lot of $$$$$$. I didn't and I paid.
    As far as Rush, if not for him there would be no alternate media and you woulda been sold down the Lib fairytale utopia a very long time ago. If ya don't like him, it's because you don't listen often enough.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    What's funny is that Beck has even referenced this himself a few times. The thing is he will hit Rove with some shots while he is interviewing him.

I don't think Rush has been on more than once or twice, so that's not much of a credibility killer IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast