Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default No matter what you think of TheBlaze, It is a good source for firearms news.

It is one of MANY of my news sources. It tends to cover many issues which interest me. I am not posting this for the article per se, just as an example of where we can get another source of firearms related news.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ohio-now-allows-concealed-carry-of-firearms-in-bars/

Ohio Now Allows Concealed Carry of Firearms in Bars

Governor John Kasich signed the new law, Senate Bill 17, in June and it went into effect over the weekend.

The law prohibits those carrying a concealed weapon from drinking alcohol, however.

Ohio Senate Bill 17 allows the owner of a private establishment to decide whether or not to permit firearms inside. Some business have already welcomed the new firearm regulation. Crazy Fox Saloon Owner Larry William said in response to the law’s passage ”I like it, I think you should have the right to carry a gun.”
    But others proprietors have already posted signs banning firearms from the premises. One Ohioan bar owner told WBNS TV:
    “What if something happens and they pull their guns? And they go to fire and they miss aim and on of my staff goes down, or one of my patrons go down? Now I have to explain that I don’t want any part of that.”

The new law also covers the legal transportation of a firearm in a vehicle. Under Ohio law, it is no longer a requirement that a concealed carry permit holder keep the weapon in a holster, lockbox, or in plain sight while operating a vehicle.

Ohio has joined 44 other states that allow concealed carry permit holders to bring weapons into establishments that serve alcohol.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: No matter what you think of TheBlaze, It is a good source for firearms news.

What's wrong with The Blaze? One of the few places you don't get filtered news.
    Almost everything is accompanied with video, so there's not much to be disputed. Unless you're a Liberal spinmeister.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Centre County)

Default Re: No matter what you think of TheBlaze, It is a good source for firearms news.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    What's wrong with The Blaze? One of the few places you don't get filtered news.
    Almost everything is accompanied with video, so there's not much to be disputed. Unless you're a Liberal spinmeister.
    Preaching to the choir here baby!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheF00L View Post
    Preaching to the choir here baby!!!
    I know, just wondering why you started with reservation.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Centre County)

Because he is such a polarizing person. There are a few points of his with which I disagree but generally like him. Am a Radio listener as well as a GBTV subscriber

I am positive there are members here who hate him

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheF00L View Post
    Because he is such a polarizing person. There are a few points of his with which I disagree but generally like him. Am a Radio listener as well as a GBTV subscriber

I am positive there are members here who hate him
    Only because their exposure consists of Chris Matthews cherry picked, out of context snippets.
    There's not much that GB has forecast or reported that hasn't come true.
    I for one wish I had paid attention to him in 2006-2007. It would have saved me a shitload of $$.

(Westmoreland County)

I think it is a pretty good unfiltered news source, whether you like Beck or not. The videos don't lie.
    IMO anything that draws such negative criticism and hatred from the liberal left media is usually something that I like.
    There is usually more current firearms laws/news there than most any other source, other than those that are firearms specific only.

http://www.theblaze.com/
    LUKE 11:21 == Proverbs 29:2 = Proverbs 25:28