Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Geraldo Rivera - another anti-2A hypoctite

This putz recently said “When was the last time you heard of a civilian stopping a crime with a gun?” But he has armed bodyguards. Armed bodyguards who don't even follow the law. The law that he wants to tighten.

Geraldo’s Armed Guard In Baltimore Lacked Maryland Carry Permit, Still in Jail
    by AWR Hawkins 9 Jun 2015221

The armed guard who protected Geraldo Rivera as he covered the Baltimore riots has been under arrest since May 1 due to the fact that he did not have a license to carry a gun in Maryland.

According to the The Baltimore Sun’s Kevin Rector, the guard “has been in jail since May 1 for carrying guns around Baltimore protest w/o an MD carry permit.”

The Sun reports that Baltimore Officer John Potts “spotted a man holding handcuffs and an ammunition box” on May 1. He kept watching and saw Donald F. Scott allegedly “open the rear hatch of a Chevy Suburban and pull a Glock handgun from his waistband.”

Officer Potts then “signaled to other officers after spotting the Glock and Scott was detained. The Glock had one bullet in the chamber. Officers then found a loaded Cobra revolver in a second holster on Scott’s waist.”

Scott was arrested. He is being held on $350,000 bond and is facing “two gun charges.”

He was part of the security “Fox provided… to accompany reporters and personalities, including Geraldo Rivera.”

Breitbart News previously reported that on August 28 Rivera described the Second Amendment as “blind and stupid.”

His entire statement:

Like I’ve always said, the Second Amendment, the provision that gives every American the right to keep and bear arms, is blind and stupid. In its relentless pimping for the gun industry, the NRA has unleashed an avalanche of deadly weapons on this gun-crazy country. Just as [it] protects access to weapons for cops and hunters, it also protects access to weapons for domestic abusers, mental patients, jerk-offs on the no-fly list, all-around dim bulbs, and now little children.

Yet he had an armed security guard while in Baltimore.

Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-under-arrest/

Default Re: Geraldo Rivera - another anti-2A hypoctite

I guess it wouldn't be Tuesday without having to hear from another one of the medias biggest elitist douche bags.

(Westmoreland County)

Do as I say not as I do. Hired by Fox or not. If he truly believed in his principle, he'd have requested a guard with a can of mace and let the video be his 'protection'.
    I forgot how much I missed the slang from the 70's and 80's: "Bite me, dig?"

Remember when he was a know nothing hack? Well he still is.
    Montani Semper Liberi

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Looks like the job qualifications for Geraldo's bodyguard is "black, 300 lb", and not "licensed to carry". And the Gore-Tex hoodie isn't very ghetto.

Protester: You want to report that we're thugs and we're breaking shit down. You got these two black dudes protecting you (talking about Geraldo's bodyguards) from all these black folks. We're the ones that need protection! Report for us! You're working for Fox News. Adam Jackson just went on Sean Hannity....(Geraldo tries to get away) Why are you running away? Talk to me. Just talk to me. Listen, a black man can raise his voice and you don't have to be intimidated. (Geraldo mumbles something) Because I want you and Fox News to get out of Baltimore City. Because you are not here reporting about the boarded up homes and the homeless people on the MLK. You're not reporting about the poverty levels up and down North Avenue. Two years ago, when the 300 man march and we marched (street names), you weren't here. You're here for the black riots! You're not here for the death of Freddie Gray.
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...media-his-ass#

why does he need an armed bodyguard, the police & military will protect him.

(Warren County)

i'LL POST IT AGAIN....

Murrah Building bombing in OKC April 19, 1995.
    Geraldo shows up and is kept out of the crime scene like the rest of the media.
    Dirtbag dons ambulance tech uniform and tries to sneak in.
    Cops spot him drag his worthless ass to the airport and explain that he will be reporting from a jail cell if he ever comes back.

I've hated that ahole ever since.

I ever see him face to face, his security guy is gonna be busy.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Philadelphia County)

This schmuck's skull is as empty and dirt-filled as Al Capone's vault! I don't believe anybody has taken this douchebag seriously since that debacle.

They shoulda locked Rivera in Al's vault back then so that after 100 years when somebody opened it, there would be something there

(Berks County)

I don't trust the guy.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast