Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default Funny/Horrible Day Fishing

I left to Point Pleasant, NJ, at 330 am this morning to go ocean/bay fishing.

My girlfriend came, and she got so finger licking sick that it was depressing the shizzle out of me, so much that I spent the trip out with her on the upper floor of the boat.

Later in the day she suggested that I go fish, so I go down stairs, baits on the hook already, and so I drop the line into the water. No longer than 5 minutes later, wham! I caught a decent size fluke. One of the mates threw it in my cooler, and I went back up stairs.

Well in the end of the day I caught the biggest one, and I won the pool prize. The guy fishing next to my dad, was like this guy just disappears for an hour, comes back, drops his line in the water, and in no more than 5 mins he catches the fish that wins the pool. Then right after he catches it he just disappears again.

Default Re: Funny/Horrible Day Fishing

What boat did you go out on? Pt. Pleasant is real close to me. I usually go out on the Queen Mary or Sea Devil. You're in a fun area. Thursday Nights at Martel's Tiki Bar The Sensational Soul Cruisers are there every Thursday. If you like old Motown you might want to check them out. Have a great time while you're here.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Funny/Horrible Day Fishing

Tell your girlfriend to try Transderm scop. It's a patch worn behind the ear for motion sickness. If you fish from a boat a lot it's worth getting a prescription for from the Doctor. I get violently seasick but I love boats and saltwater fishing so it's a no brainer for me.
    Sorry you didn't win the pool. I had a similar incident happen to me in Somers Point,NJ. I was on a fishing pier catching nothing at all for about 3 hours when a guy comes up with an old beat up rod a pink plastic bucket with some tackle and a few green crabs for bait and within 5 minutes lands a huge tautog about 5 feet away from me. He just puts it in a plastic bag and rolls. I was bent out of shape big time but good for him, he had his dinner for the night!
    In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.