Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970717273 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Ginsburg In the Morgue

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    What about RBG commemorative C-Rings?
    I plan to, but I need wood from a tree that's as old as she was. I'm waiting for my shipment of giant Sequoia to arrive.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    What about RBG commemorative C-Rings?
    After thinking of RBG, no cock ring will help. ....just completely flaccid.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Allegheny County)

I love the updated thread titles.

"... is Worm Food" should be coming up shortly!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    "NOTORIOUS" tattoo'd across the small of her back
    Say Wut? Huh?

When she died, I considered the "we should be the better people and play fair...we said Obama couldn't do it before an election and Trump's going to win anyways, so let's stand by what we said in the past".

That moment has passed. In less than 24 hours after that thought, the Dems are vowing to impeach our President for doing his job and completely destroying everything if they get power again.

Screw them, let's get this done and DESTROY THEM in the election so they can never have another chance at power again. They're pure evil, we can't win by playing fair with them.

C'mon Breyer, retire now, you are 82 and we need your chair. Sotomayor, you can go too, your diabetes is affecting your judgment.

If all pieces fall into place, we can secure a 7-2 or even 8-1 majority (if Sotomayor's health continues to degrade) on the Supreme Court by 2024, which would save the nation for another generation.

I also hate to say it, but we need to learn a lesson from Ginsburg here...Clarence Thomas is 72 and should consider letting President Trump replace him before 2024 just to guarantee that spot will defend the Constitution for a few more decades rather than risking destruction if the Dems get to replace him. He has served his nation honorably.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    When she died, I considered the "we should be the better people and play fair...we said Obama couldn't do it before an election and Trump's going to win anyways, so let's stand by what we said in the past".

That moment has passed. In less than 24 hours after that thought, the Dems are vowing to impeach our President for doing his job and completely destroying everything if they get power again.

Screw them, let's get this done and DESTROY THEM in the election so they can never have another chance at power again. They're pure evil, we can't win by playing fair with them.

C'mon Breyer, retire now, you are 82 and we need your chair. Sotomayor, you can go too, your diabetes is affecting your judgment.

If all pieces fall into place, we can secure a 7-2 or even 8-1 majority (if Sotomayor's health continues to degrade) on the Supreme Court by 2024, which would save the nation for another generation.

I also hate to say it, but we need to learn a lesson from Ginsburg here...Clarence Thomas is 72 and should consider letting President Trump replace him before 2024 just to guarantee that spot will defend the Constitution for a few more decades rather than risking destruction if the Dems get to replace him. He has served his nation honorably.
    Don't take it the wrong way but purge that beta thinking in favor of alpha thinking. We fight to win all the time and we fight for every piece we can get. Twenty years ago I can remember al gore and Bush bickering in the debate over who had the best medicare plan, now we are talking about if we will exist as a constitutional republic as the dems have gone full commie pinko crazy. Not for one micro second would I consider negotiating with the dems over this and fortunately right from the go Trump has been full throttle. I suspect that most insiders in Washington knew she was on her death bed so Trump has been preparing and he was ready.

I don't know why people are harping on this 2016 thing as they need to read the Constitution, it's very clear and plainly spoken. There are two parts, the President nominates, the Senate provides it's advice and consent to confirm the nominee. There are no requirements on timing nor does the senate have to provide it's advice and consent to confirm the nominee.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

NBA players honoring RGB

(Allegheny County)

^^^^^
    Sickening.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970717273 LastLast