Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default My match pics from LRGC on the 28th.

I shot the March Practical Rifle Shoot at LRGC this last weekend modeled off the the USMC CQB course. As always a great time.
    I did ok for hit's I just have to go faster. Though I was shooting a RRA NM AR that was twice as heavy and zeroed for 200 yards at a course of 50y or less. I did ok.
    Time to let Justin see guns in action somewhere than on TV.

2 shot's standing, 2 kneeling (not shown) , 2 prone.

Here's something that I never can pratice at ranges down here, shooting on the move. 4 shots when walking. Again it's far harder then shown in the movies.

HEADSHOT.

Now this seems silly to me to be this close with an rifle. But in a street in Iraq it does happen. Plus this was all timed events by the second so the heart gets pumping so though it's really close you have to calm yourself and take the shots.

Ahh maybe in 10-12 years a little father son challange. Again thanks to the staff to let him watch.

Notice both headshots are in the same place on both targets. *beep* , roger- both tangos down
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: My match pics from LRGC on the 28th.

Cool. The LRGC matches are a great deal of fun.

(Bucks County)

Cool pics!!

I missed this one as I was at the AK clinic the week before. At some of the shoots we get a lot closer than that and believe it or not some people struggle with it. At 10yrds or so you shooting more through instinct. If you try and use your sights youll be consistently about 2-3" low on all shots and if you simply use your sights and aim high you block out too much of your target.

These drills with the transitions to pistol are mucho fun.

(Monroe County)

I had the rear sight bottemed out and simply put the front post were I wanted the hole to go.
    I'm not nameing names but I got a chuckle when one guy missed the 15yr headshots with an $400 EO sight. He said it was sighted @ 50 but I don't think you'd have that much rise or fall at a closer range. I don't.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Philadelphia County)

Awesome pics! Glad to see your little guy got to go. My most memorable times shooting are the ones with my old man and grandpop
    ZRT-SECTOR 7