Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Police: Woman lied about rape at East Stroudsburg University

By Pocono Record staff report
    August 21, 2009
    A 22-year-old East Stroudsburg University student admitted lying about being raped at knifepoint on campus Aug. 13 because she was not doing well in school and having personal problems, state police at Fern Ridge said.

The woman initially said she was walking to her car in the parking lot at 11:15 a.m. Aug. 13 when a man with a knife grabbed her from behind, forced her into the bushes and raped her. She has since recanted her statement and said the problems she had been having led her to file a false report, according to police. Police will now see if she should be charged with filing a false report to law enforcement.

An ESU spokesman on Thursday night declined comment, citing he hadn't seen the police report. No further details could be obtained Thursday night.

— The Express-Times contributed to this report

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Police: Woman lied about rape at East Stroudsburg University

UNFUCKENBELEIVABLE!!!

(Luzerne County)

She should be hit with criminal charges. you wonder how many men are in jail because of women like her.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by rflynn View Post
    UNFUCKENBELEIVABLE!!!
    To say the least. Yes this woman should be charged with filing a false report. I have no sympathies for her whatsoever.

She's doing bad in school so she cries rape, what does one have to do with the other. That would not bring up her grades. But, it has now put question at all women that file rape charges. They will now be looked at as - is she crying wolf or is this one actually real.

File charges and slap her so hard so she'll never do it again. I think a public apology is also in order.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    To say the least. Yes this woman should be charged with filing a false report. I have no sympathies for her whatsoever.

She's doing bad in school so she cries rape, what does one have to do with the other. That would not bring up her grades. But, it has now put question at all women that file rape charges. They will now be looked at as - is she crying wolf or is this one actually real.

File charges and slap her so hard so she'll never do it again. I think a public apology is also in order.
    How about the police resources she took away from other locations just because she' an idiot.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post

This is no different than the idiots who shout racism, anti-semitism, sexism, etc. over shit that isn't even close. It casts doubt on the actual instances where it is rape, racism, anti-semitism, etc.

(Monroe County)

Sadly this type of behavior is becomming more and more common amongst the younger crowd. They see sympathy as a way to fix their problems, it's pathetic at best.
    WAKE UP OR WACO!

I hope a group of real rape victims gets together and beats this woman within an inch of her life.

These morons make it harder for legitimate victims to get any real justice. Rape is no laughing matter.
    The real answer is 42.

Quote Originally Posted by Strapped View Post
    Sadly this type of behavior is becomming more and more common amongst the younger crowd. They see sympathy as a way to fix their problems, it's pathetic at best.
    Well put. These kids have no damned clue. It's all about me, me, me, I, I, I. Ill prepared to enter the job market, whining about shit that's "unfair", never in a game where they lose....I could go on and on. Then they pull some shit like this for attention......(current youth serving in the military excepted.)
    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor-2009,classes available.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by jerseytactical View Post
    Then they pull some shit like this for attention......(current youth serving in the military excepted.)
    Well, as much as I hate to say it (you'd like to think that it doesn't happen but it does, I've seen it way too many times). But, it happens in the military also. Something happens and it the old "It's not my fault (when everyone knows it is), "its because I wasn't trained correctly" (no you were trying to take a shortcut), or "I was told to do it that way" (when they weren't), or "You're picking on me because I'm __________ " (fill in the blank anyway you want to.

Ultimately, these kinds will be rooted out and gotten rid of or they will do something and spend some time in correctional custody, the brig, get an Article 15, Captains Mast, etc. Some will learn from their mistakes and turn it around, some will not. The military is a microcosm of the US, there are nitwits and miscreants in there too.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast