Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Stupid PP&L!

(Monroe County)

Default Stupid PP&L!

Woke up this morning at 7:30 because the power went out last night, thus costing me my AM in the woods... DAMNIT!

Have a birthday party at 12:00 - 2:00, there goes my afternoon in the woods - DAMNIT

Going to a buddies party at 4:00, there goes my evening in the woods - DAMNIT!

Off all week to hunt the NE PA Runt... SWEET!

Going to Rangely Maine to spend a week hunting at my cousins camp with a bunch of uncles, cousins, My dad and brother...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHH!!!!!

Oh yeah and 2 weeks without work :P
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Fayette County)

Default Re: Stupid PP&L!

Good luck. I saw two bucks this morning and they weren't showing any signs that rut started here. Uninterested in calls or a doe. They were acting like it was early October still.
    "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Woke up this morning at 7:30 because the power went out last night, thus costing me my AM in the woods... DAMNIT!
    Exactly why I have a battery powered alarm clock.

(Monroe County)

Wow what a fricken week...

I think the most secure job in the world must be Meterologist... they can't find their head because it stuck so far up their asses to fire them I guess.

I don't like Archery hunting in the rain, anything short of a perfect shot can mean an extremly long and frustrating tracking, especially with the leaves on the ground that are full of water.

So when I took the week off the weather forecast was calling for rain on Thursday afternoon of this week... ONLY

Monday -- Rained, they weren't calling for rain at all, it rained all day

Tuesday - 75 - 85% chance of showers all day starting at 10 am or so... it rained all night, soaked my tree stand and put enough water on the ground to make tracking tough.

Wednesday - 50 - 75% chance of rain all day - It didn't rain once, not the whole fucking day.

Thursday - 30% chance of rain - rained all morning

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?! How in the fuck can you be SO WRONG every single FUCKING DAY and still keep your damn job?

So my week of hunting the Runt is gone... thanks a lot you fucking assholes
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.