Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Northumberland County)

Default Re: how many fudd bought ar-15 ?

By maybe the strictest definitions (shall we say owning something 'tacticool'), I suppose I know a few. By the loosest definitions, not sure I know any. I know a few people who are not expressly pro AR/AK per se, but are also not against them, and they tend to own other cool shit.

Worst case, any Fudds who did buy in and who carry on their Fudd-y ways recognize their recent error of purchasing, and we get a nice stock of lightly used toys hitting the market. Best case, more allies to the cause. I'd prefer the latter, but either way is a win in my book.

(Bucks County)

language alert

I don't know how or even if it can be done putting the video here, but this is worth watching.. the guy really goes off on new gun owners

here's the url
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B99mHGppgfZ/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watc h_again

<font size="4"><font size="2">https://www.instagram.com/p/B99mHGpp...eo_watch_again
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 51158 View Post
    language alert

I don't know how or even if it can be done putting the video here, but this is worth watching.. the guy really goes off on new gun owners

here's the url
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B99mHGppgfZ/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watc h_again

<font size="4"><font size="2">https://www.instagram.com/p/B99mHGpp...eo_watch_again
    Damn, that gun shop is cleared out...and it's in libtard Kali, too. I guess it took this kung fu flu shit to get these idiot progs to finally figure out why we have a second amendment
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Lehigh County)

Here is another video from Warrior 1 that you should find interesting: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Qrj6npc_X/
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Centre County)

I don't think it was/is the "fudds" that commenced in the buying spree, I think it was people (liberals and conservatives) that are now really "seeing the light" of how the main stream media and the government wants to control the people of the nation and they have come to the realization that things in the US are not getting better (illegal immigrants, "we'll tell you what we want you to know/do" advocates in high positions, etc.) and want to be ready for anything.

In the past couple of weeks, I have had a lot of the not quite pro gun but not quite anti gun people reach out to me at the shop for advise on what they may need to buy for "just in case" scenarios and where to get training. I consider that a big plus in having more people wanting to find out about the different aspects of firearms and what they need to learn to be safe.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Bucks County)

A coworker went out and bought one a couple weeks ago and now he won't shut up about it. It's a bottom shelf unit but it'll get the job done. But still, dude, shut the hell up. He talks about his 150 rounds of 223 and 3 PMAG's like he's going to fighting the Boog solo.

The real question is how many are going to go back to not giving a shit when this passes. (rhetorical)

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by EB85 View Post
    A coworker went out and bought one a couple weeks ago and now he won't shut up about it. It's a bottom shelf unit but it'll get the job done. But still, dude, shut the hell up. He talks about his 150 rounds of 223 and 3 PMAG's like he's going to fighting the Boog solo.
    150 rounds! Nobody needs that much ammo!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    i wounder how many of the you don't need an ar or should not need a ar bought one in the last month
    Well, I don't have one and I didn't go out and buy one either. In the past, I have done "a bit" of AR/M16 shooting during my Army and LEO time. I was part of the instructor group at my department that transitioned our officers from shotguns to ARs in the mid 90s. I have had the chance to take some good carbine classes in the past (Clint Smiths Urban Rifle, HK Training Groups Tactical Rifle, and Massad Ayoob's Emergency Rifle Class). With that said, I have never really enjoyed shooting rifles, so I don't own any.

So you can count me in the "I don't need/want" one camp. BUT, just because I don't need or more importantly want one, doesn't mean that I won't support one's ability to own one. Lots of my shooting friends/acquaintances have them, for defense, competing, casual plinking, and even hunting - in those states that allow it and that is perfectly acceptable to me.

The only real gripe I have about ARs is - I really dislike having one shot in the stall next to me at the indoor range. If I was "king" of the indoor range(s) all rifle shooting would be in a separate rifle bay. But that is just my opinion.
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

(Bucks County)

I dislike the platform, an illogical bias planted when the marines took my m14 and gave me the plastic pos. I know that the new ARs are far superior to the original m16, however bias persists.
    I've seen all the ballistic gel tests etc for the round, but I prefer the 7.62x51 for meat.
    Last edited by buxbandit; April 4th, 2020 at 03:53 PM.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast