Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default WMMR Preston and Steve's Tuesday's Discussion on Guns and right to carry

The other morning I was on my way into work listening to WMMR Preston and Steve like I normally do.

The discussion went into the IDIOT who possibly threatened some one in an NBA locker room with a gun all the way to people who carry in Philadelphia, how to get a carry license, why carry etc.

It was amazing the lack of thought that went into the discussion. I like these guys and yes they are entertainers, but this is a serious topic far taken lightly too many times in the media. Like it or not, a morning radio program is part of the media.

I emailed Preston and Nick to try and get them to understand or at least where to look about finding the FACTUAL INFORMATION ABOUT FIREARMS.

They did respond, Nick was more receiptive. I would have thought since Preston has stated he owns a gun that he would have been more knowledgeable or responsible by knowing the firearm laws in PA, but the email answer kind of put me off.

I heard what type of people should carry, people who carry are afraid, cops are better for the right to carry than average people, if you have large sums of money then you should carry, you do not need to carry in a stadium or Arena.. etc..

Did any of you hear the Q and A session with Preston and Steve in the morning?

What did you think?

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: WMMR Preston and Steve's Tuesday's Discussion on Guns and right to carry

already posted in the Lounge
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply