Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Wayne County)

Default Just saying hello

Just joined the forum and wanted to say hi to everyone. I've heard good things about this site and its dedication to the preservation of the 2nd Amendment. I hope I can contribute in some way to that honorable and patriotic endevour.
    I am former military and come from a long line of military/law enforcement and my family members and myself take our oath's to protect the Constitution to heart. Glad to be on board.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Just saying hello

You are not welcome... Your 1st post should alway be your guns collection...
    Let see them...!!!
    (J/K)... Welcome to the PAFOA...

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nidas View Post
    Just joined the forum and wanted to say hi to everyone. I've heard good things about this site and its dedication to the preservation of the 2nd Amendment. I hope I can contribute in some way to that honorable and patriotic endevour.
    I am former military and come from a long line of military/law enforcement and my family members and myself take our oath's to protect the Constitution to heart. Glad to be on board.
    WELCOME!! Good to have a new member. Take some time to read the common stickies. Cruise around the forums and jump right in,,,we won't bite. (well most of us won't)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

(Monroe County)

Hi........

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by ssom003 View Post
    You are not welcome... Your 1st post should alway be your guns collection...
    Let see them...!!!
    (J/K)... Welcome to the PAFOA...
    LOL...I got alotta "tacti-cool" firearms!!! Just picked up, in the last month a Colt 6920, an Arsenal SLR-106CR, a stainless Beretta 92 and a Gen 3 OD Glock 19. Oh yeah and a custom built Knights Armament 16" Lilja barreled Recce upper with a Youngs Mfg NM BCG. Thats just off the top of my head for this month. I'm getting a hankering for a 6" Colt Python and a S&W Model 29. I'll post pics when I get some time.