Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Anyone interested in a paintball gun?

:::::SOLD::::::

wts/wtt

kingman spyder pilot camo with empire reloader 2 hopper, soft case, cable bore cleaner, 9 oz tank, 20 oz tank, 2 camo tank covers, 2 150 rd ball carriers, spare feed elbows, battery charger, adapter for 3.1 oz prefilled co2 cartridges, small bottle of paintball marker oil and a case of about 1500 balls.

it an electronic paintball marker with select fire(semi, full auto, 3 shot burst, 6 shot burst, and selectable rate of fire 6-13 rounds per second)

gun is basically new. i used to be into paintballing, and then i sold my old gun about 2 1/2 years ago and got this one, and never used it. gun and hopper has maybe 200 rounds through it, and is in like new condition.

here are links to the gun and hopper

http://rockymountainsports.stores.yahoo.net/sppica.html

http://www.xpaintball.com/emre2howisab.html

here are some pics with everything that will be included (the charger and about 1500 balls are missing from the pics, they are in a box in the basement, ill have to pull them out.)

if i recall correctly i paid about 450 for everything, it all probably retails for around 275-300 now. id like to get 150 out of it, prefer ftf in northern allegheny/southern butler area.

also be willing to trade for ammo/mags/whatever you have laying around that might be interesting/gun(derringer or small BUG, or anything i can add to my collection)

its a really fun toy, be great for someone looking to get into the sport. maybe a birthday present for your kid?
    any takers?
    Last edited by Justin; February 10th, 2007 at 12:00 AM.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Anyone interested in a paintball gun?

A friend of mine is very interested. I PMed you his email address.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791