Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Carbon County)

Default WTT: .308 L1A1 w/ goodies!

Hey all,

Lookin for other interestin stuff, so this one's gotta go.

It is a L1A1 assembled on a US made receiver w/ the requisite 922R components.
    Stock set is preban config. w/ pistol grip. Barrel is a shorty "jungle" type barrel w/ comp. have original dust cover, original British L2 S.U.I.T. dustcover, Trilux British (not Israeli surp.)S.U.I.T. sight w/ LED conversion, and aluminum dustcover w/ rail. Also included is a Simmons 4-12x50 scope w/ tactical turrets, flip-up covers, and new Picatinney Rail rings (you'll need a riser). I will also throw in four mags which fit and function flawlessly.

Rifle works well and looks good. Unfortunately Windows Vista and my camera are at odds. As soon as I can make it work, I will post pix.

I'm always interested in trades for other "black rifles" that so vex the gun grabbers in Wash.

Thanx

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: WTT: .308 L1A1 w/ goodies!

Sorry for the stupid question, but what are the parts that make the rifle 992R compliant?

Pictures would be a really big help, are you willing to out right sell? If so how much $$$?
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

(Carbon County)

Smile Re: WTT: .308 L1A1 w/ goodies!

Would have to check, but most likely- buttstock, end cap for buttstock, pistol grip, forestock, charging handle, trigger.

If interested, PM me w/ an offer for $$ or let me know if you've got something interesting for a trade.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ccp72 View Post
    Hey all,

Lookin for other interestin stuff, so this one's gotta go.

It is a L1A1 assembled on a US made receiver w/ the requisite 922R components.
    Stock set is preban config. w/ pistol grip. Barrel is a shorty "jungle" type barrel w/ comp. have original dust cover, original British L2 S.U.I.T. dustcover, Trilux British (not Israeli surp.)S.U.I.T. sight w/ LED conversion, and aluminum dustcover w/ rail. Also included is a Simmons 4-12x50 scope w/ tactical turrets, flip-up covers, and new Picatinney Rail rings (you'll need a riser). I will also throw in four mags which fit and function flawlessly.

Rifle works well and looks good. Unfortunately Windows Vista and my camera are at odds. As soon as I can make it work, I will post pix.

I'm always interested in trades for other "black rifles" that so vex the gun grabbers in Wash.

Thanx
    Yup, I know lot of people from work report horror stories after they upgrade to Vista. That is why I am Mac man after years of frustration trying to make that Window junk box work, he he heh. Anyway, please do post some pics, I have been looking for an L1A1 for a while now.

BTW, what company made the receiver on this gun? thanks

1FingrCHan

(Carbon County)

Smile Re: WTT: .308 L1A1 w/ goodies!

Century recvr, but works well w/ no grinding, hangups(can't say the same for their G3/Cetme cousins). The reciever accepts metric mags. The rear peep sight folds also. The rifle has the desirable sand-cut bolt. The rifle is about the size of a AR15A2 20"

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ccp72 View Post
    Century recvr, but works well w/ no grinding, hangups(can't say the same for their G3/Cetme cousins). The reciever accepts metric mags. The rear peep sight folds also. The rifle has the desirable sand-cut bolt. The rifle is about the size of a AR15A2 20"

Thanks.
    Great, can't wait to see them pics, thanks.

1FingrCHan