Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default I just threw up a little bit in my mouth ...

http://my.barackobama.com/

BECAUSE IT"S ABOUT
    YOU!
    Does someone want to tell him that he won, already?

(Berks County)

Default Re: I just threw up a little bit in my mouth ...

You're kidding right? He's already campaigning for his next term.
    Freedom is paid with the blood of those who understand what being free really means. (Me)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - 1775 Benjamin Franklin

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    I don't really understand this argument. Do we give up and go home once we've made our donation to the NRA, or done our part in helping a pro-gun candidate get elected to office?

It seems fairly obvious to me that those kinds of things are only the first step in advancing ones goals, whatever those may happen to be, not the end game. So of course it makes sense that Obama would continue to attempt to organize and rally people behind his agenda.

Now what you think about that agenda (or whatever you think that agenda is, which often seems to be different things) is another matter entirely. However the simple concept itself, that simply getting elected isn't the end of the process, seems to be a fairly self-evident point.

Quote Originally Posted by eXceLon View Post
    However the simple concept itself, that simply getting elected isn't the end of the process, seems to be a fairly self-evident point.
    No, you're right. It's about winning our hearts and minds, because inside every gun owner there's a flaming liberal just trying to get out. I think it speaks to the duality of man, the Jungian thing, you know?

Would yOu mind if I send his brOwn-shirt zOmbies around to yOu when they cOme a-calling, looking to bring yOu in on the "big win"?

WOW! Had no idea what eggs, sausage, chocolate milk, toast, and hashbrowns looked like all mixed together in a nice warm pile!!!
    Anyway I can ship my breakfast to the white house and ask for a supplimentary spending bill for grocerys because I vomited watching that clip?
    I mean, I was in complete control of my own decisions and responsible for the stewartship of my body!

I just wouldn't want them to tax me to death though? hmmmm???

(Schuylkill County)

No one in the world believes this crap but our own citizens. Here's what the Ayatollah had to say.

"They chant the slogan of change but no change is seen in practice. We haven't seen any change," Khamenei said in a speech before a crowd of tens of thousands in the northeastern holy city of Mashhad.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090321/..._iran_obama_19

Even our enemies see through this clOwn, why do the American people buy this dung?

(Allegheny County)

I rarely click on links if there is no text to indicate what I may be "clicking into".

I wish I hadn't clicked that one.

I also wish my neighbors would all take down their effing "Obama/Biden" yard signs.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    No one in the world believes this crap but our own citizens. Here's what the Ayatollah had to say.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090321/..._iran_obama_19

Even our enemies see through this clOwn, why do the American people buy this dung?
    Because the American public education system has spent countless years dumbing down the population. It has worked perfectly, and seems to be getting worse.
    " The Seeds of Oppression Will One Day Bear The Fruit of Rebellion."

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    I think he already knows lol about 40% of the country? not so much.

O keeping his base energized and planting seeds for reelection is a surprise to who?

His reelection, like his election, like his governance is based on emotion - not facts and rational thinking. Its like the difference between debating a women and debating a man.

During the last election more "women" voted with their hearts than did "men" with their heads. And here we are........

To me the next few elections will be the most interesting as both side should finally be focused and fully engaged. O's first election can be considered a blimp. The next few will surely define our nation for a generation.

(Wayne County)

By watching this video, this site can be just as bad for them as good. By finding out who voted for O around you, or anywhere, you can possibly convince them that he wasn't such a good choice. And on the blogs they have, you can voice your own opinion on how hes not everything he has built himself up to be. Basically their own site can be used against them, just as republican sites have been.

Imagine if a crap load of non O supporters flooded that website, just like liberals do to other sites, they wouldn't be able to control it. Join UP! and educate the ones who may have a open mind.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast