Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default NSA Whistleblowe Reveals NSA's Warrantless Wiretapping of the American People

Tice came on the next day as well, here is a link if you want to watch it, http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Whistl...ords_0122.html
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! " - Patrick Henry

(Berks County)

Default Re: NSA Whistleblowe Reveals NSA's Warrantless Wiretapping of the American People

You posted OLBERMAN? WTF??? He is about as valid a journalist as Sean Hannity.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Bucks County)

Default Re: NSA Whistleblowe Reveals NSA's Warrantless Wiretapping of the American People

Listen to the guy he has on, not the idiot hosting the show.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! " - Patrick Henry

(Berks County)

Does he bring up the wiretapping that Clinton did or is it just another hit on Bush? If it's just another hit on Bush then I have no time for it, he is no longer the President and has no impact on my day to day life. There are way too many hit pieces out there as it is.

(Bucks County)

I've got a brilliant idea, why don't you watch it and enlighten yourself? (btw it is not a hit piece, if you want to spare yourself queef's intro, skip a minute or two in when the actual interview begins)

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    he is no longer the President and has no impact on my day to day life.
    unless the programs he implemented (for right or wrong) during the time that he had a blank check to keep the US safe are still active and either passed on to the NEW administartion or as buerocratic gov entities continue to exist on their own.

When a guy from the NSA comes out talking about the gov spying on its people, we should at least listen.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    unless the programs he implemented (for right or wrong) during the time that he had a blank check to keep the US safe are still active and either passed on to the NEW administartion or as buerocratic gov entities continue to exist on their own.

When a guy from the NSA comes out talking about the gov spying on its people, we should at least listen.
    You mean when a disgruntled former employee who was so toxic that the new administration would not take him on even though he was volunteering to do what he could for them in print and video ads comes out talking about the gov spying on it's people. OMG, if you guys could actually watch that and NOT realize that he was making parts of it up as he went along... Even Obama wouldn't touch this guy during the primaries. That should tell you something, especially when the only place that this guy is getting play is on Olberman's show.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    You mean when a disgruntled former employee who was so toxic that the new administration would not take him on even though he was volunteering to do what he could for them in print and video ads comes out talking about the gov spying on it's people. OMG, if you guys could actually watch that and NOT realize that he was making parts of it up as he went along... Even Obama wouldn't touch this guy during the primaries. That should tell you something, especially when the only place that this guy is getting play is on Olberman's show.
    You think he's making it up? He was the source of the New York Times articles that revealed this program back in 2005.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCriminal View Post
    You think he's making it up? He was the source of the New York Times articles that revealed this program back in 2005.
    The New York Times??? OMG, they've NEVER gotten anything wrong and they have NEVER taken cheap shots at anyone.

(Bucks County)

Yeah, you're right, .gov gave out retroactive immunity just for fun, there was nothing illegal going on. Nothing to see here, move along.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast