Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northumberland County)

Default Obama shooting skeet?

I have my opinions about the pictures validity, but that's not the point of this post.

Say the statement about him shooting skeet all the time is true and the pic is valid, if you had the opportunity to shoot along side him, would you, and what would you talk about without getting into politics? I am not much of a skeet shooter, but love sporting clays, but if it where to ever happen, I would gladly shoot along side him. As to what I would talk about, I would let the situation dictate the tone of any conversation. Just curious if he was into the shooting sports, would you accept him for such at such an event and talk shooting sports?

Default Re: Obama shooting skeet?

Despite my disdain for him, I think I would take the opportunity to shoot a round of trap with him. As for conversation I think it would be best if we both kept our silence other than to yell "PULL". The think is while you were shooting trap with him can you imagine the number of guns that would be trained on you "just in case"?

(Allegheny County)

I can't even imagine I'd shoot with that piece of filth for all the money in the world.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I can't even imagine I'd shoot with that piece of filth for all the money in the world.
    I don't know, money is pretty hard to come by these days.
    Everyone should have an AK-47

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman21 View Post
    I don't know, money is pretty hard to come by these days.

Luckily for me, principals are free.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
    Despite my disdain for him, I think I would take the opportunity to shoot a round of trap with him. As for conversation I think it would be best if we both kept our silence other than to yell "PULL". The think is while you were shooting trap with him can you imagine the number of guns that would be trained on you "just in case"?
    Very true, but I couldn't not talk to someone about a gun they are using at a shooting event. Even though I think he is doing a horrible job as president, at that moment he is not doing anything presidential, he is just another guy enjoying the shooting sports. I had a boss I could not stand as a boss, and at work we would argue with each other constantly, but outside of work we where very good friends. I am able to make the disconnection of the 2 easy enough. If Obama could make the disconnection, so could I.

(Lancaster County)

I've said before that although I disagree with just about all Bill Clinton's views on politics, he's just the type of guy I could drink a beer with, go to Vegas or yes, shooting.
    I honestly believe Obama hates this country, hates what it is and what it once was. No I could not put that aside.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    I've said before that although I disagree with just about all Bill Clinton's views on politics, he's just the type of guy I could drink a beer with, go to Vegas or yes, shooting.
    I honestly believe Obama hates this country, hates what it is and what it once was. No I could not put that aside.
    BINGO - What do John Edwards, Al Gore and Obama have in common? Smarmy fakers. And that is as nice as I could possibly get.

(Beaver County)

Though I respect the office, I find myself seriously lacking respect for the current holder of said office. That said, I would have to decline the opportunity to "do skeet shooting" with the current POTUS.