Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default National Anthem Cut From Obama Rally: What It Means

National Anthem Cut From Obama Rally: What It Means
    Posted by Steve Schippert
    Published: October 17, 2008 - 2:38 PM

Much has been made about 17-year-old Zach Bencal, who was scrubbed from Obama's rally yesterday. But it's not about the young man, dare I say, but the fact that there was no room for the National Anthem at Obama's rally in New Hampshire.

No Obama rally is complete without a few celebrity sightings.

Actor Justin Long, co-star of "Live Free or Die Hard" and the popular "I'm a Mac/I'm a PC" commercials was spotted by the middle schoolers and posed for photos. Actor John de Lance, better known as "Q" from "Star Trek: The Next Generation," was also present.

Not present, or at least not singing the National Anthem at the rally was Londonderry senior Zach Bencal.

Bencal, who sings the anthem for a number of school events and is actively involved in local community theatre, had been contacted by the Obama campaign to sing the anthem. He agreed to do so, then was told later in the evening the anthem had been scratched from the program. Bencal said he was told by the campaign the decision was a simple programming change to make room for another speaker.

"I guess it just wasn't meant to be," Bencal said.
    You're getting this, right? Those of you who are not sure if questions about Obama are legitimate or just right-wing hackery? For those who are not sure, how tall is the stack getting that you are not sure whether you should really question or not?

I'll bet you have to stand on your tip-toes to make eye contact with me by now. Is the 'stack of stuff' telling you anything?

The National Anthem was scrubbed to make room for another laudatory supporting speaker. The. National. Anthem.

Here's a test. Who said or wrote the following quotes and when?

Person 1: "What follows is for those who want to change the world from what it is to what they believe it should be. The Prince was written by Machiavelli for the Haves on how to hold power. Rules for Radicals is written for the Have-Nots on how to take it away."
    Person 1: _______________________

When: _________________________

Person 2: "Barack stood up that day and spoke words that have stayed with me ever since. He talked about the world as it is and the world as it should be. And he said that all too often we accept the distance between the two and settle for the world as it is, even when it doesn't reflect our values and aspirations. But he reminded us that we know what our world should look like. We know what fairness and justice and opportunity look like. And he urged us to believe in ourselves, to find the strength within ourselves to strive for the world as it should be.

[ . . . ] All of us driven by a simple belief that the world as it is just won't do. That we have an obligation to fight for the world as it should be. That is the thread that connects our hearts. That is the thread that runs through my journey and Barack's journey and so many other improbable journeys that have brought us here tonight, where the current of history meets this new tide of hope."
    Person 2: _______________________

When: _________________________

Person 1: Sol Alinsky, "Rules for Radicals," 1972

Person 2: Michelle Obama, Democrat National Convention, 2008

She weaves into her speech Sol Alinsky's very words through her husbands vision of them, with all its radicalism and visions of changing the fundamental structures of American government packaged in the language that sells: "Hope," "change," and the dripping and endearing "thread that connects our hearts."

She must - they must - connect with the 'middle class' as Alinsky teaches, and rather than fight them - whose values they despise - instead enlist them as disaffecteds and fellow-victims and pit them against the 'upper-class.'

That's what her speech was trying to lay the foundation for: The Connection. And that's what the false packaging of Obama's "tax cuts for 95% of Americans" is trying to solidify, and thus enlist an all-out instigation of class warfare against the top 5%.

Is there not anyone who remembers or understands the rise of the Bolshevik revolution in 1917? This revolution is being waged with words, not arms. This was exactly the lesson Alinsky was trying to teach in his "Rules for Radicals."

When was the last Bill Ayers / Weather Underground bombing? Why, the attentive will notice that they ended right about the time of Alinsky's handbook. The war was only going to be lost with bombs and blood. And Alinsky laid the strategic foundation for what you are watching today, the rise of smiling radicals who have co-opted the system they despise in order to change it, destroy it, and remake society in the image they collectively envision.

And you are wondering just who you should vote for.

When there is no time for the National Anthem, which takes but 3 minutes to pause for, the indicator is impossible to ignore. Add it to past indicators involving the National Anthem. And add it to the rest of your stack of things you aren't sure if you should wonder about. Right on top of the destruction of Joe the Plumber, and right beneath the next public smiling dismissal of Obama's long associations with radical agitators, nay domestic terrorists. Let me know if you can see over it.

Go back. Read Michelle Obama's words again. Then call me crazy.

NOTE: I strongly urge readers to go to The Mark Levin Show and listen to the first 30 minutes of his October 14, 2008 broadcast. Or, just right-click here and save the MP3 file directly to your computer and listen. Because Mark explains - better than anyone I have heard to date - the Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" presence in the words spoken by both Barack Obama and his wife Michelle.

No one else wants to touch it. So radical are their ambitions that to even ponder it can be written off as radical. Such is how the game is played. Such is how you can be played.

I'm a core conservative, but I am also a pretty level-headed guy. I don't say or address such things lightly or with the exuberance of a conspiracy theorist.

Pay attention. It's free.
    Last edited by 5711-Marine; October 17th, 2008 at 05:10 PM.
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus