Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ATTENTION PATRIOTS, CONSIDER THIS - PT2

A few weeks ago I entered my first post under the same title in which I raised a few 'did you knows' for everyones consideration in which some questioned my motives ... and understandably so. First of all I'm not here to sell anything, but to hopefully help. The reason I did this is was, being new here, I wanted to test this crowds knowledge because everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, opinions are one thing and facts quite another in that an opinion is merely a belief based on ones current information, whereas a facts is, generally speaking, an established truth. False assumptions always lead to false conclusions which in turn lead to more false assumptions and conclusions, and so on, and a lie reapeated often is eventually accepted by the average person as fact. The fact of the matter is no ones knowledge is no better than their information regardless how many Phds and intelligent they are ! As the replies to my first post revealed, some of you are well researched and did your homework and already knew what I was talking about ... kudos. However, others proved to be sadly lacking and very misguided. But what I've found is even those who do understand only still have a basic understanding. Lets try it again and see what happens this time ... First of all for those who haven't yet seen the movie 'America, From Freedom To Fascism' this is first and foremost required viewing for all Patriots ... you can watch it for free at freedomtofascism.com just click on the order the dvd banner where it says "watch for free on google". ... Now Did you know, the private citizen doesn't need a drivers license as the drivers license and the vehicle codes only apply to commercial transport ? Did you also know, "Social Security is a voluntary system in that no one is required to get a number.", and that "The Social Security Act does not require a person to have an SSN tp live and work in the United States, nor does it require an SSN simply for the purpose of having one.", and that "... a person with no social security number would have no taxable income." ??? Did you also know, that if you're paying income tax, utilizing a social security number, utilizing a bank account, checks, credit cards, etc., you're contributing to the destruction, overthrow, conversion, and merger of America into a communazi police state and might as well hand your guns in on a silver platter if you continue to do so ??? ... Now for some this next part is old news and for others it's new news, but print them off and study them carefully beginning to end go to http://www.usa-the-republic.com/item...st/vision.html and http://laissez-fairerepublic.com/TenPlanks.html and I'll tell you on my next post why I'm here.

Barry 'Wild Bill" Hershey

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: ATTENTION PATRIOTS, CONSIDER THIS - PT2

Tin-foil hat bullshit.

(Philadelphia County)

I suspect you won't have much of an audience here. I'm about as Big-L libertarian as they come, sat through all 8 hours of Michael badnariks constitution class and i've gotta echo katar's sentiments.
    Last edited by MarcS; January 22nd, 2008 at 06:07 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Almost sounds like he's trying to start a friggin' militia, or some other kind of "cult" like community.

Marry you, and ruin it all ? I say let's play in sin. ~Michele
    Do ya like warm oil massages ?~Me
    As long as it's gun oil.~Michele

(Warren County)

Very good documentary by Aaron Russo. I saw just weeks after it first came out.

I wouldnt call it tin foil hat stuff. Lots of the points made in the film are the same things Ron Paul is saying now. I dont know much about the DL's and SS cards. I do know that driving has gone from being a right to a privilege in just my short lifetime. Can you cite statutes about the DLs and SS cards?

(Philadelphia County)

I've seen that video. After doing a little cursory research afterwards, all I could find was that the 16th Amendment was in fact properly ratified by the States. I want info on where I could see something that legitimately backs up the video's claim that we don't have to pay income tax, or that it's unconstitutional.

It's not complete BS, but it's definitely made in such a way as to produce maximum tinfoil exposure. Particularly enlightening was the head of the IRS stating Supreme Court decisions were essentially meaningless.

(Allegheny County)

Tin foil is for cooking not for wearing.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

I've been wearing tin hats for years. Not to keep the aliens from reading my thoughts (I made a custom brain wave scrambler for that) I just have good fashion sense.

(Allegheny County)

Now Did you know, the private citizen doesn't need a drivers license as the drivers license and the vehicle codes only apply to commercial transport ?
    This is true and I know people who make this their lifes work in PA, that run around with the whole code in their personal conveyances. they get arrest, go to court, they beat the rap and the process goes on.

Did you also know, "Social Security is a voluntary system in that no one is required to get a number.", and that "The Social Security Act does not require a person to have an SSN tp live and work in the United States, nor does it require an SSN simply for the purpose of having one.",
    This is also true and I know people who also don't have a SS number like the amish and other religous groups They are just very limited to who they can and can't work for.

and that "... a person with no social security number would have no taxable income."
    this would also follow or keep everything under the taxable line and I know others who also do this, some have letters from IRS saying they are NOT taxpayers and again make it there lifes work to fight the system..

All these people you mentioned in your post, like all the in so called “sovereign” citizens movement, they know they rights and are a major pain to the system, are VERY limited in what they can do on a daily basis, make a living or what they can do to enjoy their lives around the system that has been created.

These people are just porcupine to the system, are not worth the trouble to eat them after you get past the quills, in most cases have no money or any property for the system to consume, so they are just tolerated, till the day they won't be or they are just set up falsely for a crime they didn't commit and locked away.

I missed you other post so can't comment on it, but there is nothing here that is a any new information to me or anything I have not met before doing these things.... I don't have a photo on my drivers license “valid without photo” and get hassled over it with every LEO I show it to and its perfectly legal.

So really what is your point in your post does it have ANYTHING to do with firearms in PA?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by p-11 shooter View Post
    I've been wearing tin hats for years. Not to keep the aliens from reading my thoughts (I made a custom brain wave scrambler for that) I just have good fashion sense.
    Please post link with building instructions for "brain scrambler", the one i have is defective, and I need a new one !

Marry you, and ruin it all ? I say let's play in sin. ~Michele
    Do ya like warm oil massages ?~Me
    As long as it's gun oil.~Michele

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast