Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Exclamation Does anyone know anywhere to purchase a mass amount of .45 shells?

It's getting really hard to find mass amounts of .45 shells, it's just to expensive to buy a box of 50 anymore. I remember when my local walmart would sell them for i think $15-20 a box, now they are just out right expensive and walmart stopped selling them. Umm, If anyone knows any information on buying large quantities of .45 shells, I would appreciate it if you could fill me in on where to look. Thank you.
    "I Don't Miss"

Default Re: Does anyone know anywhere to purchase a mass amount of .45 shells?

Last time i checked, Cabelas.com had some you could buy in bulk...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by largewhiteguy View Post
    Last time i checked, Cabelas.com had some you could buy in bulk...
    are you sure? maybe i didn't look hard enough, because I was just looking in a catalog just recently.
    "I Don't Miss"

(Northampton County)

Ryan, When you say "shells" are you referring to just empty brass casings to reload or do you mean actual ammo?

Plinker
    My dog "Ruger" is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.

Pray for our troops....and a little extra for our snipers.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Plinker View Post
    Ryan, When you say "shells" are you referring to just empty brass casings to reload or do you mean actual ammo?

Plinker
    actual ammo.
    "I Don't Miss"

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by RyanXD View Post
    It's getting really hard to find mass amounts of .45 shells, it's just to expensive to buy a box of 50 anymore. I remember when my local walmart would sell them for i think $15-20 a box, now they are just out right expensive and walmart stopped selling them. Umm, If anyone knows any information on buying large quantities of .45 shells, I would appreciate it if you could fill me in on where to look. Thank you.
    I'm guessin' you somehow missed this thead:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/ammunition-re...mo-thread.html , but .45 as well as all other pistol ammo is in short supply everywhere. I'm sure your local Walmart hasn't stopped selling it, it's just not readily available. Timing is everything, so keep trying your luck at Walmart and your local shops and get it by the box here and there until you build up a supply.(Just like the rest of us are doing)

Plinker
    My dog "Ruger" is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.

Pray for our troops....and a little extra for our snipers.

I sure wish I knew. I got 4 or 5 1911's, a couple Glocks and a Ruger P90 that haven't had range time like they used to! BTW- Welcome to the forum!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    I sure wish I knew. I got 4 or 5 1911's, a couple Glocks and a Ruger P90 that haven't had range time like they used to! BTW- Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you.
    "I Don't Miss"

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Plinker View Post
    I'm guessin' you somehow missed this thead:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/ammunition-re...mo-thread.html , but .45 as well as all other pistol ammo is in short supply everywhere. I'm sure your local Walmart hasn't stopped selling it, it's just not readily available. Timing is everything, so keep trying your luck at Walmart and your local shops and get it by the box here and there until you build up a supply.(Just like the rest of us are doing)

Plinker

I guess that's what I'll do, buy a box here and there until I'm stocked up.
    "I Don't Miss"

(Tioga County)

And this is why I stay in the reloading game. I always have ammo on hand to go shooting whenever I like. I don't have to worry if a store has what I want in stock or if they're even open for business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast