Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Walther P22 w/ access. and ammo - $450 FIRM

i bought this gun as a starter pistol and i have no regrets on its purchase. this is a fun plinker. i've had no problems whatsoever other than a couple misfeeds with certain ammo, but that can happen with any gun. i've shot about 350 rounds through this gun. it's not even broken in yet. 50 of those rounds included remington hollow point yellow jackets and federal rounds. the rest of the 300 were all CCI standard rounds or mini mags. gun was cleaned after every use and looks brand new. thinking about getting a bigger caliber.

this gun is a .22LR auto cal. comes with everything i got with it when i purchased it. 10rd magazine, factory plastic case, tools, lock and keys, trigger lock key, manual, and removable factory laser sight with aiming tool and instructions.

comes with nylon belt holster and a .22 cal bore snake. gun doesn't fit well in holster with the laser on, but it's manageable.

now the ammo:

includes 500 rounds of CCI standard velocity. 40 grain. great for plinking. i had NO misfeeds with this brand of ammo. not one. the only misfeeds i had were one or two with the yellow jackets and too many with the federal. like i said, 300 of the rounds through this gun were standard velocity and mini mags and had no problems at all.

40 rounds of CCI mini mags. again, no misfeeds. great ammo. also a nice plinking ammo.

40 rounds of remington hollow point yellow jackets. had one or two misfeeds with this. the hollow point edges are kinda sharp.

5 rounds of CCI shorts. i've never tried shorts in this gun. this gun is made for long rifle rounds. a friend of mine gave them to me to try. he said they might have a problem feeding, but i have no use for them.

i will let everything go for $450. CASH ONLY. will separate nothing. that's the gun, accessories, and 585 rounds of ammo. FTF transfer only. buyer pays transfer fee. PM me if you're interested or have any questions. i am located about 45 minutes north of harrisburg.

some of the pics are kinda bad, but i did my best.

Last edited by little_joker; June 13th, 2009 at 03:30 PM.

Default Re: Walther P22 w/ access. and ammo - $450 FIRM

up........

Default Re: Walther P22 w/ access. and ammo - $450 FIRM

$400......