Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default 1995 Chevy Blazer 148,345 miles, $900 OBO/Trades Welcome

*$900 OBO* I would like to get this vehicle out of my driveway as soon as possible, I am willing to give you the truck plus $300 for a new or relatively new AR15. Will consider any and all trades!.

First with the negatives of the truck (my buddy manages a salvage yard, so I will be able to get you a good deal on any of the parts you may need):
    -There is no passenger side mirror
    -The front clip is a slightly different color red
    -The passenger side lock was punched, though it must've been destroyed because nothing was ever stolen from the truck
    -The driver side window is off it's track so it won't go up or down, thought it should be an easy fix especially if you're mechanically inclined
    -Various cosmetic scratches and dents

For the positives
    -Brand new oversized tires (less than 200 miles on them) which were a few hundred bucks
    -Recently replaced alternator
    -Recently replaced starter
    -A nice head unit in it (cost me about 400 bucks a few years ago)
    -Previous owner was an older gentleman who only used it to get to and from work, all highway miles
    -Runs great and has been consistently serviced on schedule
    -Has a nice alarm system with an auto-start, though the clicker for it is currently MIA, though I can find out the manufacturer if you would like to get a replacement
    -Great 4-wheel drive, can be shifted to 4WD, it's normally in 2WD

The truck has 148,345 miles on it. It is mechanically sound. I did a Kelly Blue Book value query and it came back at $1715, http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=

This truck still runs great! I'm open to trades, especially ARs. Feel free to send me any questions/offers you have.
    Pictures can be found here: http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr302/tog120/

Edit: for bad KBB link
    Last edited by ThoughtCriminal; February 28th, 2009 at 04:13 PM.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! " - Patrick Henry

(Bucks County)

Default Re: 1995 Chevy Blazer 148,345 miles, $1100 OBO/Trades Welcome

BTT with new trade offer....(red lettering at the top of the first post)
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! " - Patrick Henry

(Bucks County)

Default Re: 1995 Chevy Blazer 148,345 miles, $1100 OBO/Trades Welcome

bump....offer for trades increased, and the replacement title from penndot arrived ( i had lost the original) so it is ready to move

(Bucks County)

Default Re: 1995 Chevy Blazer 148,345 miles, $1000 OBO/Trades Welcome

btt...price drop

(Bucks County)

bump to the top

(Bucks County)

bump....may just sell it to a salvage yard soon if I can't find a buyer, don't hesitate to make any type of offer.

(Bucks County)

bump, price lowered

(Bucks County)

still for sale, make an offer