Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/25/...sed/index.html

The girl in the rape case where she falsely accused 4 guys of raping her, is NOT getting charged with a crime. That is absurd. The reason being that the DA doesn't want future accusers to be reluctant about telling the truth and keeping innocent people in jail. Instead she does a year in psychiatric and 250 hours of CS. This is just a grave injustice to those guys, I really hope they make a big deal out of it.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

Yeah if she didn't recant he wouldve prosecuted the guys and had four convictions. He can't punish her. He needs more false accusations to reach his goal!

(Luzerne County)

Hopefully they will file civil suits for damages.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Somerset County)

Another Mike Nifong .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Monroe County)

By my math see was going to send 4 guys away for at least 25 years. Then why isnt she doing 100?
    WAKE UP OR WACO!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ksig1869 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/25/...sed/index.html

The girl in the rape case where she falsely accused 4 guys of raping her, is NOT getting charged with a crime. That is absurd. The reason being that the DA doesn't want future accusers to be reluctant about telling the truth and keeping innocent people in jail. Instead she does a year in psychiatric and 250 hours of CS. This is just a grave injustice to those guys, I really hope they make a big deal out of it.
    Psychiatry for this type of thing does not take a whole year. Stick her in a room with the girlfriends/mothers of the guys for 10 minutes.

(Philadelphia County)

This happens ALL THE TIME, it just doesn't always make the news. Sometimes it turns out much worse for the accused. I know, I did 2 years of probation because the judge didn't think I was guilty but "couldn't figure out why the victim would lie" so I was found guilty of a lesser offense as some sort of indecisive middle ground bullshit. This is when I was 15, too. Great experience...

IMHO she should face more than criminal charges, but I suppose I'm a bit biased.
    Just because 'perfect' is impossible does not mean we should settle for 'broken'.